journal (1 Viewer)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Only wrote like 10 sentences for eco notes and learned how to add ordinates

Nothing big done :(
Lol. Learned ordinates.

Throughout throughout year 12 I did less than 10 hours of work for the entire business studies course, including 2hrs from start of term 4 to day of HSC. I came 2nd out of 25 people internally. And I got 89 in the hsc. But didn't count as part of my 12 units.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Yes yes yes you're an amazing person and if you had tried harder you would have state ranked business like you did biolo-

nvm

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes yes yes you're an amazing person and if you had tried harder you would have state ranked business like you did biolo-

nvm
Ty buddy. Got into comm and that's all I wanted :)

Ps. Fawun u got any free time to go to the meat. come brah.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
Shes so stubborn and always talks back at the teacher. She questions everything and voices her opinion (nothing wrong with that) but when she does, she yells and when the teacher or someone proves her wrong, she refuses to accept that and still thinks she is right ffs that is so annoying lol
Teacher does nothing about it? Got a guy in my legal class who insists on answering everything, even when he isn't asked and always wants to finish off the teachers sentence. Like uber keen beanz

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
yo phaze, u aiming for UNSW or UNSW for the courses in your sig?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Ty buddy. Got into comm and that's all I wanted :)

Ps. Fawun u got any free time to go to the meat. come brah.
Depends when

I have parties coming up and am very buzy

Teacher does nothing about it? Got a guy in my legal class who insists on answering everything, even when he isn't asked and always wants to finish off the teachers sentence. Like uber keen beanz

Hahaha wow that is not me

Anyway, when I got shitfaced a few weeks ago at a party it was because I drank 5 shots on an empty stomach within the span of 30 minutes. My best friend thinks I'm lying and wants to test my 'theory' herself on friday. What a fucking idiot she's going to get shitfaced as well lol

Fawun

Queen
HSC
HOLY FUCK BEST THING IVE HEARD ALL DAY IS THAT I CAN DROP LEGAL STUDIESc

Fawun

Queen
HSC
NO ONE UNDERSTANDS MY JOY

I AM OVER THE FUCKING MOOOOOOOOON

Now all I need to do is fill out my form and get that shit approved from my deputy

Mightymullet

HSC

That's got to be so annoying, how come the teacher doesn't tell him off if he like cuts them off mid-sentence, that's pree rude.

Anyway, when I got shitfaced a few weeks ago at a party it was because I drank 5 shots on an empty stomach within the span of 30 minutes. My best friend thinks I'm lying and wants to test my 'theory' herself on friday. What a fucking idiot she's going to get shitfaced as well lol
Empty stomach HAHAH. But hey, go hard or go home :p

Fawun

Queen
HSC
But its such a bludge easy subjet

But its so fucking boring. I want to smash my head into a brick wall.

I'd rather have 10 units of maths than do legal studies seriously. Wouldnotrecommend/10

Fawun

Queen
HSC
That's got to be so annoying, how come the teacher doesn't tell him off if he like cuts them off mid-sentence, that's pree rude.

Empty stomach HAHAH. But hey, go hard or go home :p
First time getting shitfaced (usually I drink responsibly) and it was the worst experience ever ahahaha non stop vomitting for 4 hours. Vomitted on the host's couch, floor, bed, my own bed, everywhere.

Phaze

Pleb.
HSC
But its so fucking boring. I want to smash my head into a brick wall.

I'd rather have 10 units of maths than do legal studies seriously. Wouldnotrecommend/10
10 units of maths? Really :p considering the shit you say about 4U

Mightymullet

HSC
First time getting shitfaced (usually I drink responsibly) and it was the worst experience ever ahahaha non stop vomitting for 4 hours. Vomitted on the host's couch, floor, bed, my own bed, everywhere.
AHAHAH memories though. Are you a heavy-weight?

Fawun

Queen
HSC
10 units of maths? Really :p considering the shit you say about 4U

Yeah now doesn't that prove my point on how much I hate legal studies? That i'd rather do a subject that I talk so much shit about (4U) more than legal? Hahahah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)