Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
That's such a massive generalisation. I assume many Christains are born into Christianity, but why do some convert?
Thats not a generalisation at all. Do you realise how small the percentage of converts are compared to people born into a religion? Less than 3% of new adherants to Islam, for example, were as a result of conversion in a 10 year period. Thats tiny compared to the 22 million that were simply born into it. And since you brought Christianity into it, in the same period ~11% of new Christian adherants were as a result of conversion. On strict numbers and percentages, more people are converting to non-Islamic religions than to Islam.

The fact is that the far far majority of people in Islam were born into it. It's a fact that Islamic countries have a higher average population growth compared to the world average.

Last edited:

lonely-lass

HSC
N/A
Religious discussions are always argumentative. I have chosen humanism, which is the best way to lead life as. We should be human first, choosing a religion is a second thought.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Religious discussions are always argumentative. I have chosen humanism, which is the best way to lead life as. We should be human first, choosing a religion is a second thought.

stop posting you moronic dolt

Sadiah

HSC
What do you mean by that?
Nothing more than what I just said. :)

amazing reasoning

i am right because i think i am right and also i know some people who think i am right
Lol, amazing reasoning cuzz.

True curiosity and unwillingness to listen don't go hand in hand. Just sayin'.
Scuse me?

I am listening, it's just that some people stop answering my questions regarding their beliefs/lack of beliefs.

Last edited:

Garygaz

HSC
No thanks. I know a whole LOT of people, including myself, who have challenged their religious beliefs and have come back to Islam.
I don't see how you can actively challenge Islam and come back to it. Rose tinted glasses, imo.

HSC
i am curious as to what makes sadiah stick to her religion in the face off all this evidence against it

considering she claims to have done her research and still chooses islam

what about it makes you believe in it

fafaFOOO

HSC
1400 year old sand monkey beliefs are
trendy, new scene

i am curious as to what makes sadiah stick to her religion in the face off all this evidence against it

considering she claims to have done her research and still chooses islam

what about it makes you believe in it
She hasn't done any research. None at all. If she had she would know how to make a proper poll.

Last edited:
HSC
"everything about ti makes me believe in it. good question btw. :)"

um ok

that doesnt explain anything

if anything it raises more questions

Essjaybee

HSC
I like saying atheism is the denial of every thing beyond living creatures.
So according to you, because I'm an athiest, I deny the existence of mattresses, shoes, televisions and poker chips. Then there's the term "creatures", so tell me what's my athiest view on roses?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)