Last movie you've seen? (1 Viewer)

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Saw The Simpsons Movie on Friday, was pretty good. Also watched Knocked Up and Hot Fuzz.

Dr_Doom

HSC
saw no reservations! loved it! almost made me cry when the lil girl ran in front of that car! shes a friken good actor that lil kid!
then chuck and larry was the funniest movie of the year! fuk omg. better than blades of glory. it's one of those movies where u go out saying I wanna see that again!!
die hard 4.0 was great! a bit "un-"real when that guy was jumping off walls like a hampster. and that they can hack like PA systems and shit. kinda far fetched.

28 weeks later was the shittest movie ever. I just wanted to like punch the director in the face the whole time. BLack sheep is even worse. only a few funny parts where the guys dick got bit off by the sheep lol!! apart from that I felt compelled to leave.
knocked up - good - i guess - kinda uncomfortable watchin it in the back of a car at a drive in - so missed lots of parts
pirates - saw it ages ago - was totally overated. i liked the 2nd one better.
simpsoins movie was sooo funny!
transformers was awesome! wud be heaps better if I actually followed the tranformers episodes and collected the cheap lil toys as a kid.

fukk how much money do I spend on movies :|

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
the last movie I saw quite possibly may have been 'superbad' :eek: It was fucking awesome though, so don't worry all of you moral and uptight wenches, I'll be seeing it at the flicks too.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
the last movie I saw quite possibly may have been 'superbad' :eek: It was fucking awesome though, so don't worry all of you moral and uptight wenches, I'll be seeing it at the flicks too.
Do want.

Was the quality any good? I was going to get it but don't want some cheap thing recorded at the cinema.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Do want.

Was the quality any good? I was going to get it but don't want some cheap thing recorded at the cinema.
It was, actually. the sound lagged a bit towards the end but it wasn't anything too bad. except, I just went back to the site I got it from, and they've taken all the links down. :(

EDIT: but it was still recorded at the cinema, lol.

Last edited:

CieL

HSC
Notes on a Scandal.

Kinda.. wrong.. but it'll suit people like pattii - there's smoking, alcohol, and teacher-student sex

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
saw Sicko last week

will go see the bourne ultimatium next

Jessica14

HSC
I saw no reservations last friday... good movie. the ending was cheesy but it was a good film with some good lines.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
The last movie I watched was "The Green Mile" for the 18th time. Blubbered like a baby for the 18th time too!

I've said it many times, and i'll say it again, Tom Hanks is one fucking genius!

yennie B

HSC
sadly Love Actually. no comment there. i'm a big one for romantics and comedy but that one jst didn't pull through for me.

but V for Vendetta is fantastic. Here here to the bravery for the director to present America a true representation of Fundamental Catholicism!

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Gilbert1 said:
Awesome I want to see that, Tom Yum Goong kicked so much ass.

Last movie I saw was Blazing Saddles, then on tv about 3/4 of When A Stranger Calls and Bloodsuckers. Bloodsuckers is quite possibly the best movie ever.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
The Conversation, for class. Was excellent, but that's to be expected; Francis Ford Coppola said it's his favourite of all the films he's made.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
So I caved and got Superbad. It was actually pretty decent quality.

But yeah funny stuff, "I'm so sorry I cock blocked you."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)