"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
Australia is beautiful country. I really don't mind what your skin colour or religion is. So if these guys don't like Australia- why are they still here?

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Hmm i never know what side im suppose to be on- im very naive when it comes to racism. Multiculturism is there and i accpet it as many of the people i have met in my life from different backgrounds have been great.

I have an odd question and id like an honest answer. Im anglo-saxon, just ur normal Aussie surfer- love chillin down beach.

Now i uphold no pregudice towards other cultures but are there ppl living in this country that actually hate me?
To be honest there is that less than 2% statistic which dont necessarily do it because they hate you but they have this stupid mentality of all aussie being that 2% racist rednecks simualr to the crunulla riot muels.. if you know what im trying to get at.
This shows how uneducated they are but by no means should you ever forget no matter what the media show or lebanese haters attempt to convey... that all lebos are the same and just want to bash/rape etc etc. For instance if i was to paint you as one of those racist anglos at crunulla youde be very offended and immiediately know that its incorrect... well its the same case in the Lebanese community...
There are this small teenage group who think there heroes and do all this crap

So to directly answer your question... NO there arnt people in this country that just hate you for the sake of being you... However there is that small minority who are under the false and stupid impression that you are of those racist anglos and therefore may be racist toward you.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Cookie182 said:
Multiculturism is there and i accpet it as many of the people i have met in my life from different backgrounds have been great.
Multiculturalism in this country is little more than a fallacy, and the videos prove it. We're supposedly a nation that is one big happy family, but it couldn't be further from the truth. We're not multicultural, we're barely a loose consortium of nationalities wrapped with a bow and described as being multicultural.

The problem with the people in the video is not that they're racist, they're stupid. Actually a better phrasing of that would be "they're racist and stupid". From the footage shown on various stations their symptoms include: dressing different, listening to bad music, trying to be gangsta and beating up on everyone.

Diagnosis: they're sixteen year-old males. And they're racist (if not, they're trying to be).

They were stupid enough to advertise their faces in the video. They'll get caught.

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
it just really really shits me when anyone: reporters, mates, talk show hosts etc, refer to these kids as 'thugs'

ITS A LABEL THAT THEY ARE PROUD OF

language is powerful

say cowards or posers instead

HSC
Sparcod said:
Australia is beautiful country. I really don't mind what your skin colour or religion is. So if these guys don't like Australia- why are they still here?
I am of the same opinion here. But dont forget, its only a minor minority which continuosly make pesimistic remarks about this country... Dont be fooled with the medias continues.. blown out of proportion remarks on headlines etc making it as if all people of middle eastern appearance are a threat and dislike Australia. The far majority love this country and actually dislike there original homeland due to the instability. And for the ones who do dislike this country,
1) They should be taken on a tour of there background country... Then given a decision... Which will definately be Australia
2) Well organise a huge send off for them

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
Oh they probably like this country, just want to keep it for themselves...

INVASION! YAH!

Pfft...

-P_D

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
OK, here's a hypothetical. If you're reading this, 16-year-old wannabees, please answer. Something both legibile and sensible would be appreciated.

Right, so we give you what you want. Australia is now known as New Lebanon. That's right, we're "under new management" as you so bluntly put it. You want the country, you get it. And everything that goes with it.

Let's start with the basics: what are you going to do about the Victorian bushfires? They are, after all, threatening the people of New Lebanon.

And then, how about that drought? Got a plan for that? I mean, if you can't feed the population, they ain't goona be happy ...

Petrol prices probably demand your attentnion as well. You're the ones running the country, so you ge tto deal with that, too.

Inflation and unemployment probably need some looking-after as well. Economies don't just run themselves (probably the only thing I learned in Economics).

The Japanese are busy whaling in the South Pacific and we're one of the bigger names on the list of countries protesting against it.

And then you'll need a new advertising campaign. Sorry, boys, but you can't have Lara Bingle, especially in that bikini. Isn't that against your religion or something?

So, tell me, what do you have that makes you think you'd be better off running the country than the other people here? I just get so curious!

Thanks for playing; this is Doctor House sigining off.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
OK, here's a hypothetical. If you're reading this, 16-year-old wannabees, please answer. Something both legibile and sensible would be appreciated.

Right, so we give you what you want. Australia is now known as New Lebanon. That's right, we're "under new management" as you so bluntly put it. You want the country, you get it. And everything that goes with it.

Let's start with the basics: what are you going to do about the Victorian bushfires? They are, after all, threatening the people of New Lebanon.

And then, how about that drought? Got a plan for that? I mean, if you can't feed the population, they ain't goona be happy ...

Petrol prices probably demand your attentnion as well. You're the ones running the country, so you ge tto deal with that, too.

Inflation and unemployment probably need some looking-after as well. Economies don't just run themselves (probably the only thing I learned in Economics).

The Japanese are busy whaling in the South Pacific and we're one of the bigger names on the list of countries protesting against it.

And then you'll need a new advertising campaign. Sorry, boys, but you can't have Lara Bingle, especially in that bikini. Isn't that against your religion or something?

So, tell me, what do you have that makes you think you'd be better off running the country than the other people here? I just get so curious!

EDIT: Stupid of me to even say that, sorry!

Last edited:

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
Exactly. :)

Don't try to deter people from the sad fact that the people who did this were lebanese. Trying to cover yourself up won't do shit, lebanese in my school all lie whenever they get caught doing something wrong, and that's given them a reputation as dishonest. Don't let it be the same to you.

Umm..... It was you who bought the Egyptians into it.

You started with Egyptian = Good and Lebanese = Bad. Then you said Christian = Good and Muslim = Bad.

Those genaralisations are childish

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:

LOL i cant believe your taking them that seriously... There just young heroes who currently think their invincible.. Nothing more or less.

Give me a few minutes on paint and ill put together an Australian landscape with i dont know anything... a swaztika, communism, zionism, animal kingdom.... anything you will and put ontop of that Under New Management!
YourMaking such a huge deal and putting so much thought into a stupid and childish issue.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
I just saw couple of them who were in the video today - just a couple of kids. They were like lookin at the Daily Telegraph - 'is that you' and 'is that Abdul etc'.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I agree with ObjectsInSpace

They're just stupid teenage boys who think being racist is hardcore. You'll find a bunch of these people in every nationality/race. And generally they grow out of it. It's just sad that perfectly nice lebanese people may get painted with the same brush.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
scarybunny said:
I agree with ObjectsInSpace

They're just stupid teenage boys who think being racist is hardcore. You'll find a bunch of these people in every nationality/race. And generally they grow out of it. It's just sad that perfectly nice lebanese people may get painted with the same brush.
yep they are, I could have beaten them both on the spot but I wasnt 100% sure if it was them or they were just trying to be cool and hardcore. Plus I couldnt be bothered kickin their asses - not worth it.

HSC
S1M0 said:
They'll probably go:

"Its all the will of allah!"

and that'll be that.
S1MO you spent so much time trying to be as objective as possible and yes youve had some great input... AND now youve just spoilt it all.

Youve basically.. indirectly alienated or being pesimistic of all muslims... Have you been hanging around Aryan:confused:

or is it that you cant hack that your family background just happen to be in a majority muslim country. I dont want to go off on a tangent here but i think thats why you continuously try to side away a make your self a different entity from just being say a muslim lebanese or christian (or egyptian). This overall problem isnt a religous problem rather more of a cultural...stop attemting to avoid it!

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Jordan.J said:
Umm..... It was you who bought the Egyptians into it.

Then you said Christian = Good and Muslim = Bad.
When did i say that?

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:
When did i say that?

Dont take it too literally, but that is your tone

Here:

S1M0 said:
Don't bring us down to your level. There's a difference between egyptians and lebanese. The main one is that we assimilate and integrate very well, you guys end up in the paper for all the harm you're doing to australia
and here

S1M0 said:
Perhaps they were muslim? Cause thats the only reason why an egyptian would ever act like what i'm seeing.

But you did bring the Egytptians into this, when they have nothing to do with it

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
there are two kind of posts:

posts that are right

and posts that are defending any aspect of anything to support anyone associated in a 'pro' way with these videos and the attitudes they convey.

stop debating. These videos and this attitude is sickening. And I think radio should be more concentrative on popular culture as that is the biggest influence in your average teenagers social life, and this is a social issue.

Hedgy

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
Sorry, boys, but you can't have Lara Bingle, especially in that bikini. Isn't that against your religion or something?
:eek:

<(^_^)> champion

HSC
Sparcod[/quote said:
They don't have home-country, in lebanon they are considered too westernised, in australia they are considered an outcast as a result of their outrageous behaviour.

54247 said:
This overall problem isnt a religous problem rather more of a cultural...stop attemting to avoid it!
54247 said:
LOL i cant believe your taking them that seriously... There just young heroes who currently think their invincible.. Nothing more or less.

Give me a few minutes on paint and ill put together an Australian landscape with i dont know anything... a swaztika, communism, zionism, animal kingdom.... anything you will and put ontop of that Under New Management!
YourMaking such a huge deal and putting so much thought into a stupid and childish issue.
What a Hypocrite. He just asked someone to avoid this cultural issue and then tried to play down this serious issue as childish issue.

This is a serious issue. take a look at how years of hard work by lebanese community has been flushed down the drain in just a single day by the deliberate stupidity and arrogance of a few people. These people are criminals, gang rapist in the making process. You will soon hear these people involved in gang rape, mugging, robbery,thuggery, riot, murder unless you take this as a serious issue and take necessary steps. Just look at their role model, gang rapist Bilal Skaf (probably considered an islamic martyr by now).

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
54247 said:

Who said I was taking them seriously? You might have noticed I was ripping the shit out of them by pointing out theat they couldn't actually do anything even if their fantasies came true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)