"Lebo Thugs" Youtube Video (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSC
roadcone said:
i like kebabs too - but only the ones i buy in cronulla mall.
Then your seriously missing out... Try the ones in Lakemba or better yet Auburn lol

HSC
DigitalFortress said:
would all you fuckwits saying its been blown out of proportion please shut the fuck up.
What if it has been stooge... Tell me why people should STFU.. give me your reasons why a video made by people in year 9 and 10 who think their 2pac can possibly be given so much attention.... NOBODY i repeat NOBODY is with these retards and no one defends them and everyone thinks its stupid but the fact that the frikkin prime minister even made a comment of this stupid incident and not about say the racist cronulla riot videos on YOUTUBE says alot!!! The only reason it has been blown out of proportion is that there are numerous racial videos on youtube and non get the same attention as this current one. Thats the only reason why! If all gained the same ammount of media coverage then it will be proportionate.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Indian Princess said:
If thats what she said, perhaps she was right. They said "great minds think a like"
Aryanbeauty's an idiot.

I can sympathise with you on this case, as the muslims in india are a pretty big problem.

But don't assume that ALL muslims are like that, and that all arabs/turks/etc are like that.

Its just blatant racism, sure i understand you're circumstances and thus i'm not refuting your every word and calling you an idiot, but don't stoop down to Aryanbeauty's level. Its not somewhere you'd want to be.

Making friends at BOS is a good idea. :)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
54247 said:
Then your seriously missing out... Try the ones in Lakemba or better yet Auburn lol
Whats so good about the one's in Lakemba or Auburn?

Bank$

HSC
KEBABS R SHIT !!!! if u think a kebab is gud then wait till u try a burrito just make sure it is an authentic mexican one not the mexican-chinese stores. I had a burrito every day when i was in Cali (lol im still working off all those calories but it was worth it).

Last edited:

HSC
If anyone have Muslim/arab phobia it would be because of what muslims/arab did to other communities. Seeing how your viciously defended any wrong doings by members of your community shows why incidents like this happen because it is not considered serious in your muslim community standard, it is just a childish issue to you.
Fine then under forum rules prove to me when i vicously defended any wrong doings in particularly the boys who made the video? These guys wheather you hack it or not are childish...and therfore do childish things and glorify acting like 2pac or bad boys. Its what young heroes do and its not only in Granville boys but at literally the majority of all public highschools
Furthermore youve generalised and re-introduced muslim into the equation!! We if youve been reading the posts have acknowledged that its a cultural problem and not religion.. So please Aryanbeauty in indian disguise stop continually integrating you disswanted hatred!!

Quote:
Your making false allegations here. Prove to me that they will be rapists and all the rest of the shit you have there. Im not denying that we dont have a problem here and yes i think these guys need to be delt with immiediately... but youve simply generalised all of them and you have this premtive thought of them being a menace. This is essentially what these guys stupid drive is... to be lawless fools.

I did not alleged anything. Their actions shows they are in the process of becoming a full blown rapist (through their glorifying of a rapist in their video , saying girls ask to be raped and such). Rape is not probably considered serious issue either in your community. Its just a childish issue is n't it?
Stop going around in circles... your alleging that they will become rapists both in your previous posts and in this paragraph of yours lol ..nothing more...nothing less. Its a false allegation and you cant have any proof obviously you cant tell the future so please have some constructive arguements then just simply having this pre-emptive though of these boys.

Stop putting themselves as victim, they are not victim, they are perpetrator of this hatefilled video, they are the creator and they have their picture in it. No one put them in their position, except themsevles, it not my fault nor any other citizens that they are considered outcast in western society, it is their fault. As long as you consider it as just a childish issue, this kind of people will continue to plague lebanese/muslim society in australia.
No one is denying that they didnt commit the act and that they are in the right and that there not outcasts. But what they are victims of, is being (in simple words) picked on. I mean why dont we currently have a post with a topic "Anglo Thugs Yutube"... why doesnt anyone seem to take notice of the morons that glorify what they did in the cronulla riots.. Followed by great comments such as "best day out..we smashed the wogs" followed by howard coming out and making his speech bout a small section in the anglo community that just find it hard to uphold Australian values etc etc etc. I am not trying to downplay the dilemma these people are but we cant afford to have double standards where wogs/lebs/gypos etc etc are always picked on however other communities being given more leniancy.

No, their lyrics according to the newspaper said "we don't rape those aussie chicks, they ask for it". Your words echo that of your mufti. The rapist they idolised in their video did not only organised three of the attack , the viciousness of the attack were taken in to considerstions when judgements were made. He was never remorseful, and never apologised. He deserve what he got. If you don't believe in the justice system of Australia, why not live somewhere where you believe you'll get justice, where you can bribe your judge and juror and where you can use your muftis influence to secure release.
First and foremost i dont care what rape associated action was commited... it cant be given 55 years... ill repeat that... 55 years. Thats unheard of not only in NSW or Australia but in the world, where proper courst setions take place. Im definately not defending skaf but the concept of proportion wasnt upheld in that case and how people from the lebanese community see it, is that skaf rapes a girl, copt 55 but an Anglo kills the girl after raping her but only receives 24-25?
Aryan please can you stop integrating your extreme hatred of muslims, no one wants to here it and where trying to have an objectiv conversation here! No one wants your zionist teachings please

Unless you take this as a serious issue that needs to be addressed how are you going to convince them that they need rehabilitation while telling them this is just a childish issue?
For the millionth time, the year 9 and 10 boys...i repeat year 9 and 10 boys are still young and stupid...very stupid. They think its normal to be fully sick and think there in the streets of South America. Furthermore rehabilitation does necesarily mean going to councelling etc etc. It may be in the form of better parenting to educationg them more and showing them how stupid they were. Now this is going to occur because the culprits will be found....They will be delt with properly, without incarceration (barring the bashing incident boys, they need a good lesson) and then well see if they make another video..

Nice talkin Aryan:hammer:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Bank$ said:
KEBABS R SHIT !!!! if u think a kebab is gud then wait till u try a burrito just make sure it is an authentic mexican one not the mexican-chinese stores. I had a burrito every day when i was in Cali (lol im still working off all those burritos but they were worth it).
Yeah i hate it when they make Chinese-something shops. Don't buy any food like Shawerma (or Gyros, yeeros, whatever) when its owned and operated by a chinese person, its never good and its always dirty.

No offense to any of the Chinese guys in the forum.

HSC
S1M0 said:
Whats so good about the one's in Lakemba or Auburn?
The people which make the kebabs there, usually come from the land in which it was invented... It just tastes better. Its like trying to compare italian pizzaz here with say italy?? No comparison.. i speak from experience

HSC
S1M0 said:
Yeah i hate it when they make Chinese-something shops. Don't buy any food like Shawerma (or Gyros, yeeros, whatever) when its owned and operated by a chinese person, its never good and its always dirty.

LMAO

HSC
54247 said:
your alleging that they will become rapists both in your previous posts and in this paragraph of yours lol ..nothing more...nothing less. Its a false allegation and you cant have any proof obviously you cant tell the future so please have some constructive arguements then just simply having this pre-emptive though of these boys.
An allegation is a statement of a fact by a party in a pleading, which the party claims it will prove. Allegations remain assertions without proof, only claims until they are proved.

A prediction or forecast is a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future.

To Alleged, things have to be done in the past. I did not say they raped anyone or commited crime. I predicts that they are rapist/criminals in the making, meaning they will be in the future.

I DID NOT ALLEGED, I PREDICTED. LEARN ENGLISH BEFORE YOU EMBARASS YOURSELF.

54247 said:
What if it has been stooge... Tell me why people should STFU.. give me your reasons why a video made by people in year 9 and 10 who think their 2pac can possibly be given so much attention.... NOBODY i repeat NOBODY is with these retards and no one defends them and everyone thinks its stupid but the fact that the frikkin prime minister even made a comment of this stupid incident and not about say the racist cronulla riot videos on YOUTUBE says alot!!! The only reason it has been blown out of proportion is that there are numerous racial videos on youtube and non get the same attention as this current one. Thats the only reason why! If all gained the same ammount of media coverage then it will be proportionate.
Cronulla Racist riot videos were events happening and many of them were taken directly from newsreports and they are not specially created to incite racial hatred.

Compared to the video posted by these thugs, which was specially created to incite racial hatred, with pictures such as gang rapist, and derogatory and inflammatory comments towards other races and people; especially rape victims saying they ask for it.

Tell me why people should STFU.. give me your reasons why a video made by people in year 9 and 10 who think their 2pac can possibly be given so much attention.... NOBODY i repeat NOBODY
Yeah NOBODY give attention to these people and they turned out this way .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sydney_gang_rapes
  • Bilal Skaf led and orchestrated the three August 2000 attacks. He was intially sentenced to a total of 55 years imprisonment but had his prison time reduced by the New South Wales Court of Criminal Appeal to 28 years, with parole available after 22 years. However, on July 28, 2006 Acting Justice Jane Mathews added another ten years to his sentence for his role in the August 12 rape (his original conviction over the attack was quashed in 2004 and a retrial was ordered after it was revealed that two jurors had conducted their own investigations at Gosling Park).[11] Bilal Skaf will now be eligible for release on February 11, 2033. In March 2003, Skaf was charged with sending mail containing white powder to a corrections department official from prison in an apparent hoax terrorist act.[12]
  • Mohammed Skaf, younger brother of Bilal Skaf was also one of the gang rape attackers. He was gaoled for 32 years for his role in the gang rapes but has also had his sentence reduced on appeal, to 19 years with a non-parole period of 11 years. However, on July 28, 2006 he received an additional 15 years, with a minimum of seven and a half years over the Gosling Park attack. Mohammed Skaf will now be eligible for release on July 1, 2019.[6]
  • Belal Hajeid, then aged 20, was another gang rapist who was convicted and imprisoned for 23 years with a non-parole period of 15 years. Hajeid had his sentence later reduced on appeal.
  • Mohammed Sanoussi, then 18, gang rapist who was sentenced to 21 years with a non-parole period of 12 years for the August 10 and 30 rapes. Sanoussi had his sentence later reduced on appeal.
  • Mahmoud Sanoussi, then 17, is the brother of Mohammed Sanoussi who was sentenced to 11 years and three months imprisonment with parole available after six-and-a-half years. Mahmoud Sanoussi unsuccessfully appealed against his sentence in 2005.
  • Mahmoud Chami, (then 20) - attacker gaoled for 18 years with a non-parole period of ten years. Chami unsuccessfully appealed against his sentence in 2004.
  • "H" (Identity sealed), (then 19), was sentenced to 25 years with a non-parole period of 15 years. 'H' has successfully appealed and gained a reduction in his penalty.
  • Tayyab Sheikh, then 18, was sentenced to 15 years imprisonment with a non-parole period of nine years for his role in the August 30 rape.
  • Mohammed Ghanem, then 19, was the final person to be sentenced and was imprisoned for 40 years with a non-parole period of 26 years for two counts of rape.
There was evidence to convict only nine men of the fourteen suspects, and in total over 240 years of prison time was handed out for the rapes.
Give attention only when they actually became hardened criminal and rapist. Is that what you want?

First and foremost i dont care what rape associated action was commited... it cant be given 55 years... ill repeat that... 55 years. Thats unheard of not only in NSW or Australia but in the world, where proper courst setions take place. Im definately not defending skaf but the concept of proportion wasnt upheld in that case and how people from the lebanese community see it, is that skaf rapes a girl, copt 55 but an Anglo kills the girl after raping her but only receives 24-25?
Aryan please can you stop integrating your extreme hatred of muslims, no one wants to here it and where trying to have an objectiv conversation here! No one wants your zionist teachings please
Read this rapist are sentenced 50 years, 60 years and even life imprisonment in USA and UK.

Rapist gets 50 years
'Before this defendant assaulted me and violated me, I was a woman of confidence'
http://www.dailysouthtown.com/news/198175,051NWS1.article

Serial rapist sentenced to 50 years in prison

Chicago Sun-Times, Jun 28, 2006 by Samuel Maull

NEW YORK -- A serial rapist who apologized for attacking actress Kelly McGillis in the 1980s was sentenced Tuesday to 50 years in prison for the assault of two women a decade ago. http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4155/is_20060628/ai_n16501160
A 15-year-old boy who has been called "the worst serial rapist in the city's history" was sentenced Friday to 30 to 60 years in prison. http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_kmtpi/is_200610/ai_n16970500
Rapist sentenced to life imprisonment, gmp news (North Manchester)

A violent rapist who subjected his victims to prolonged, sickening, and degrading ordeals has been jailed for life.
Thirty-one-year-old Arun Patnaik (born 10/03/75) of Delphene Avenue in Blackpool has today, Thursday, 16 November 2006, been found guilty of five counts of rape and four counts of indecent assault and sentenced to life for each offence, to run concurrently, at Manchester Crown Court. http://www.gmp.police.uk/mainsite/pages/35FB0699699499C0802572280054C6A5.htm
More like you never heard the world at all. The sentencing were free and fair and those rapist deserve what they got.

No one wants your "we are muslim, we are victims even if we rape women" attitude either. :haha:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
54247 said:
The people which make the kebabs there, usually come from the land in which it was invented... It just tastes better. Its like trying to compare italian pizzaz here with say italy?? No comparison.. i speak from experience
Might go there then :)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
S1M0 said:

Sif you're dumb enough to buy kebabs made from Asians.

54247 said:

there wanna be gangsters, show them on the news, there so lucky u fell for it good on you, kids got on the news.

kebabs from auburn are the best but.

HSC
54247 said:
Okay captain fuckface. You're right, fairfax and News should take the focus off racial tensions 1 year after Cronulla riots, the week of Australia Day, the same day that the australian flag has been announced as 'gang colours' ....and focus more on how Bindi Irwin is taking the US by storm. BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THAT IS.

Obviously this is a big issue in society at the moment, as can be seen by the amount of shit stirring caused by the media. If no one gave a shit, then they'd find some other shit to report on....but obviously people do. Millions of dollars are being blown onto task forces to try to find the problem, when the fucking internet holds the key.
'GRANVILLE BOYZ BRO...MATE I'M FULL SIK AND FUK ALL DA AUSSIES, THEY'RE JUST JEALOUS I AM OFF DA FUKN CHAINS, ALLAH MOHAMMED JIHAD ALLAH ALLAH, EVEN THOUGH WE LIVE IN DA POOREST SUBURBS OF SYDNEY THEY ARE JEALOUS OF MY HABIB AND MY CHAINZZZZ' <----BAM Theres your problem right there.

In my opinion, provide the fuckwits' guns without safety switches and let the problem solve itself.

btw, Fuck you. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)