• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Legalize Gay Marriage (1 Viewer)

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Marriage is shit. Most of all please go protest at something else that needs fixing and stop wasting your time talking about legalising gay marriage.
Protest matters of national importance, such as the banning of a videogame.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
millions are dying in japan from a disaster worse than chernobyl and people are concerned with GAY MARRIAGE

sickening
"Mr. King, how can you talk about trivial things like civil rights when there's a cold war going on!"

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
civil rights movements are usually evil

theyre almost always trojan horses for group privilege

do NOT ever take the faggots at their word when they yell out for 'equality'

Last edited:

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
civil rights movements are usually evil

theyre almost always trojan horses for group privilege

do NOT ever take the faggots at their word when they yell out for 'equality'
i'm perfectly ok with equality in the strict legal sense

it's when you hear the word 'equity' that alarm bells should ring

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
equity or 'social justice' (this one is a whopper of a bell ringer imo) are almost always cloaked under 'equality'

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
when i did teacher training they actually said to us that "equality is not always fair", and there needs to be equity across all racial/social etc. groups in school results

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
we should attack some websites like news.com.au whenever they have an open comments article go in there and sweep it out

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
it is too slow you can't get anyone to rage and respond

andrew bolt is good, just type 'climate change is real' and guaranteed replies

kaywa91

HSC
To everyone that said "faggotts and dykes" aren't allowed o marry as we cant produce children and because that is what marriage is for,, well I know married couples who do not have nor want children and i know couples who have children but are not married. Marriage isnt about having children, its about wanting to spend the rest of your life with that one person. Fair enough you dont need a marriage certificate to do that but it would be bloody amazing if gay couples had the same rights as straight couples. It shouldn't matter who they love.

Lentern

HSC
To everyone that said "faggotts and dykes" aren't allowed o marry as we cant produce children and because that is what marriage is for,, well I know married couples who do not have nor want children
Not sure if anyone said that here, not since Iron left anyway.

Rothbard

HSC
N/A
To everyone that said "faggotts and dykes" aren't allowed o marry as we cant produce children and because that is what marriage is for,, well I know married couples who do not have nor want children and i know couples who have children but are not married. Marriage isnt about having children, its about wanting to spend the rest of your life with that one person. Fair enough you dont need a marriage certificate to do that but it would be bloody amazing if gay couples had the same rights as straight couples. It shouldn't matter who they love.
have a whinge you fucktard it's what marriage means

marriage means adam and eve not adam and steve or in your case shaniqua and shirley

lesbianism isn't really real anyway read cosmo kramer's posts ugh

stupid whore

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuckin' lezzos and fuckin' faggots should get married, and then they can adopt babbies.
Fuckin' some bitches that have shriveled up wombs and guys that got kicked in the nuts a few too many times get married and adopt. Why can't fags and dykes?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)