liking someone you constantly see on a public transport (1 Viewer)

buriza

conviction
HSC
I dont think..... He will .........
I just hate myself for not being able to do things that i should have done
Maybe you are just not ready. Do not hate yourself for passing on situations like these, after all, you are always going to have more opportunities in the future.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I liked a NSG girl at my tutoring, for those 2 years I was there, I never said a word to her.

Coz you know, if things go pear shaped, you will have to see that person every week and mega awkies.

And you know what, I bumped into her the other day at uni. She actually remembers me. Haha

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
People hand them out at central
They hand it out at most stations in the city I think, I've seen them at Town Hall, Wynyard and Redfern. I never read it anymore, the news is usually shit and stupid, too much celebrity gossip and the sports section is just 2 pages.

OP should just dress more slutty if you can't talk, like duh.

lolitaaa

HSC
What if he doesn't like slutty girls? I am not the kind of person to dress like that i have none of such clothes. I dont want to change for him but even having him as a friend would be nice. When I did my MX2 exam I remembered him during it. It was the worst time to think Bout him

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
What if he doesn't like slutty girls? I am not the kind of person to dress like that i have none of such clothes. I dont want to change for him but even having him as a friend would be nice. When I did my MX2 exam I remembered him during it. It was the worst time to think Bout him

Just yolo

Talk to him and stop bring a pussy about it. Take action.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Well if you want to express your interest, slutty clothes is the next best thing after talking which you don't want to do.

Get shopping at supre or start talking.

chickenwrap

HSC
Apparently he has a "soon-to-be-girlfriend"
Cos he has been talking and hanging out with this girl recently
And i havent even talked to him. I hate myself for being too shy.

Why cant i be a guy so i can approach girl just like that without bein judged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Apparently he has a "soon-to-be-girlfriend"
Cos he has been talking and hanging out with this girl recently
And i havent even talked to him. I hate myself for being too shy.

Why cant i be a guy so i can approach girl just like that without bein judged

Lol tbh it's easier to approach guys than girls for me, idk why

rawrliongirl

HSC
have you ever liked someone you constantly see on a public transport? like on the way to school in morning or afternoon, or on way to tutoring, or so...
what would you do?
especially if you are a shy girl
There is this guy who goes to a school near mine and we catch the same bus and get off at the same stop (both in the morning and arvo).
I am actually an extremely shy person. I don't talk to people unless they come and talk to me first. I also get really nervous and embarrassed around guys. Especially this one guy who works at a shop I really like to go to...I get super nervous being in his presence but he is just so amazingly hot! xD
Anyway, back to the bus guy...
I added him on Facebook (I had mutual friends so it wasn't so creepy). I started a poke war with him (weird I know, but he kept poking back) and then I finally plucked up the courage to message him. Then we started talking online, until we finally progressed to talking in person.
Now we are friends and I don't have a crush on him anymore... :/ one of my friends did end up telling him that I had a crush on him though..it was so awkward.

chickenwrap

HSC
There is this guy who goes to a school near mine and we catch the same bus and get off at the same stop (both in the morning and arvo).
I am actually an extremely shy person. I don't talk to people unless they come and talk to me first. I also get really nervous and embarrassed around guys. Especially this one guy who works at a shop I really like to go to...I get super nervous being in his presence but he is just so amazingly hot! xD
Anyway, back to the bus guy...
I added him on Facebook (I had mutual friends so it wasn't so creepy). I started a poke war with him (weird I know, but he kept poking back) and then I finally plucked up the courage to message him. Then we started talking online, until we finally progressed to talking in person.
Now we are friends and I don't have a crush on him anymore... :/ one of my friends did end up telling him that I had a crush on him though..it was so awkward.
Oh my god!!! This is like my story really .

How many mutual friends do you have to have on fb to be able to add someone without being "creepy" really?

Cos im considering to add him (i accidentally found his fb ahay)

matchalolz

HSC
haha i wouldn't do anything about it because i'll probably see another cute guy later on and forget about the first one :p but if you want to talk then go for it!

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Mx is my favourite part about catching the train. I sound like he biggest nerd but it gives me something to do
My favourite part of the train is crunching circuit diagrams.

How is that for nerdy (its not nerdy, its fun).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)