• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
I do not support any terrorists. All i support is the ligitimate right of ppl to defend their country against occupation. AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT OCCUPATION IS A FORM ON TERRORISM. Revalation right there.
I'd term occupation more 'invasion' and violations of the nation state autonomy rather than terrorism.

Furthermore, what intention is there in the massacre of innocent people, who have no role in the active decisions based on this 'terrorism' ? Again it fails on the logic that you are attacking the establishment of 'Western/American/British' occupation and the institution, NOT the individuals within it.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
How about you go back to Arabia, no one wants you here in Australia you terrorist.
lol i am not from the middle east mate.

EDIT: i am also an australian citizen so i am as AUSSIE as you are. Oh and i am going to get married and have sex then have tons of kids who will have the same global outlook as mee.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
No, it's because of that pink elephant on the roof.
of course.
sorry, I only just heard, it's terrible and all but I'm on painkillers and can't think

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
how many people have family or friends in london? has anyone been able to get contact?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
_muse_ said:
how many people have family or friends in london? has anyone been able to get contact?
LOL my cousin uses the tube to travel to work everyday....he got a promotion last week and moved to nottingham.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
I have a lot of friends and some family there and i havnt had any contact yet

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
anti-mathmite said:
1) With a name like Zahid, you SURE ARE Australian ;)
2) Don't ever call me mate.
3) You will never be an Australian; and this is something that your kind are proud of. To the tenth generation of your descentants, you will never classify yourself as Australians. You don't want to dissolve into the nation, you want this nation all for your self. You have no intention of becoming Australian. You just want to snatch Australia all for your self

Come one, say how good these terrorist attacks are. ;)

fucking gimp

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
zahid said:
excuse me withoutaface but who provided the biological weapons to saddam?
It's well known that the US funded Saddam to fight Iran, but they did not supply him with biological or chemical weapons of any kind.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
3) You will never be an Australian; and this is something that your kind are proud of. To the tenth generation of your descentants, you will never classify yourself as Australians. You don't want to dissolve into the nation, you want this nation all for your self. You have no intention of becoming Australian. You just want to snatch Australia all for your self

It is easy to see who has the oppressive outlook in this case.

spell check

HSC
anti-mathmite said:

hahahah so how do you classify an australian?

if not as someone with australian citizenship

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
zahid said:
SADDAM = 4000 deaths by gassing
BUSH= 10 000 cilvilians and counting.

Perhaps you'd now like to address the number of Isralies killed by suicide bombers, those killed in 9/11 -- neither side is without fault! They are both as bad as each other!

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
withoutaface said:
The French only use bombs on hippies.
I suppose that you could call the French foreign legion bombs.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
anti-mathmite said:

um OK did you just come out of a time warp from the 1970s?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Perhaps you'd now like to address the number of Isralies killed by suicide bombers, those killed in 9/11 -- neither side is without fault! They are both as bad as each other!
WOW u forgot about the people of palestine that were killed.
Watch CNN a lot do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)