• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Asquithian said:
...be careful before you start getting into western hysterics and insinuating those who do not steadfastly fall into line are seditious.

Unfortunately you seem not to be able to grasp that the war on terrorism and terrorism is inextricably linked to WHY iraq was invaded. Or perhaps people have forgotten?

------

People also seem to forget that we generally have no regard for civilian life in WAR. Likewise those terrorists feel they are at war. Civilians mean nothing in war. As has been proven by the terrorists and the deaths of iraq civilains.
GREAT to see a civil voice in this forum.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
soha said:
ok is it confirmed muslim terrorists?
how do we know its not a bunch of white people or asians or indians?
everyone is jumping to conclusions talking about...islam this and jihad and terrorist and i know 20 muslims...and what they have against westerners

but where is the evidence that its MUSLIM...(im not saying its not)..but is tehre any solid proof they are?

..They claimed responsibility. Moreover, muslims are initally suspected given recent history, the same way any attack on british soil the IRA was automatically assumed a decade ago.

Azzie get your fucking head outta your elitest North Shore arse. To assume all lefties are intelligent and all right wingers are dipshits is ridiculus. Yes, there are some ignorant australians, however if you ask me, the most ignorant out of all australians are the fuckwits of the Nth Shore who preach about how the world should be yet have never left Mosman.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Argonaut said:
I find it off that al'Qaeda claimed responsibility for an attack so quickly. Usually, the announcement that they did it marks the end of the campaign, and they usually prefer to wait up to about 48 hours after the final bomb is detonated to keep people in fear.

So why wait merely hours afterwards?
al'Qaeda claimed responsibility for the sep 11 attacks 3hours after the first place crashed into the south tower.

tattoodguy

just out of curiousity?

does anyone on here care about freeeedom?

if as a result of a couple of terrorist attacks our government.

forced u to submit ur fingerprints and dna and carrry around id cards and have a mental radio chip inserted in ur head? would u all be willing to do it?

is there any circumstances wehre u would fight against ur government? Would anyone ever riot the police such as the macquarie fields riots?

Its bull shit that our government will use insignificant events such as this to try and fuck up and steal our freeedom.

To me thats the shame of such an event. Its very bitter sweet.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I just heard the news say 54 casualities, that means injured, so you might be getting a bit confused.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
7 now.

And, with all these people on the street, I can't help but think there'll be more...

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
fucking terrorists... cut all foreign aid to 3rd world countries who support terrorism, and bomb the shit out of iraq, iran, nth korea and zahid's house.. people who support these acts are animals

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
They're estimating 50 I think, as many people are still trapt underground in Kings Cross. Only 2 have been confirmed

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
People also seem to forget that we generally have no regard for civilian life in WAR. Likewise those terrorists feel they are at war. Civilians mean nothing in war. As has been proven by the terrorists and the deaths of iraq civilains.
But we should never carry out attacks on civilians which achieve nothing other to terrorise. It won't affect London's industry for more then a few days, it was not accidental, it was a deliberate attack on civilians only.

That should never happen. (Berlin bombing directly for example I didn't support if it wasn't aimed at industry).

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
withoutaface said:
I just heard the news say 54 casualities, that means injured, so you might be getting a bit confused.
no, he said 50 dead

edit: thats 54 casualties at one hospital

tattoodguy

who is zahid?

what was someone saying before about.

someone was scoool captain or somethnig some muslim thing? What was all that about - about claiming responsibility? what was all that about?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
William_Lawry said:
fucking terrorists... cut all foreign aid to 3rd world countries who support terrorism, and bomb the shit out of iraq, iran, nth korea and zahid's house.. people who support these acts are animals
I do not support any terrorists. All i support is the ligitimate right of ppl to defend their country against occupation. AND BELIEVE IT OR NOT OCCUPATION IS A FORM ON TERRORISM. Revalation right there.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Argonaut said:
This is not about freedome or morals or ethics or what have you, so please don't try and turn the thread to that.

This is about the attacks in London and has nothing to do with any political fallout that is a direct result from it. 50 people just died and all you seem to care about is how the usual government conspiracy will affect you.
try to ignore it argo

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
azzie said:
no, he said 50 dead

edit: thats 54 casualties at one hospital
yeah he did i saw it too... im switching between channels as much as i can to see if they have anything new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)