• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
God I really want to rep '...' for his sig, but I need to spread more rep around first :(

Theres my constructive input :p

spell check

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
lol the 70's weren't racist, they were dope smoking more in the 60's and 70's than at any other time, so naturally they were hippy.

And what I said above, is true. These terrorists don't want to assimilate like every other immigrant has, and then they have the balls to complain when we don't treat them as Australian.

But it's good to see that this board is quickly returning to its ways. A few minutes ago, fresh from the attacks, there seemed to be a sense of realism permeating around this board. But now everyone is slipping back. But that's a good thing :)

Come on everyone, join hands, put on a hippy dress, light up a bong and sing:

la la la la la la oooh the colours.. THE COLOURS!
so you are anti people loving each other and being pacifists ?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
lol the 70's weren't racist, they were dope smoking more in the 60's and 70's than at any other time, so naturally they were hippy.

And what I said above, is true. These terrorists don't want to assimilate like every other immigrant has, and then they have the balls to complain when we don't treat them as Australian.
But it's good to see that this board is quickly returning to its ways. A few minutes ago, fresh from the attacks, there seemed to be a sense of realism permeating around this board. But now everyone is slipping back. But that's a good thing :)

Come on everyone, join hands, put on a hippy dress, light up a bong and sing:

la la la la la la oooh the colours.. THE COLOURS!

i TOLD you not to post any other similar shit, and when i told you i got offended.

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP​

Last edited:

otay

HSC
I've been flicking between sky, bbc and cnn and all seem to think that it's related to opening of G8 summit. But why London then? I noticed a few people on here also agree it just happens to be the day after London won the Olympic bid and could be the reason. But i doubt it was the French or angry Britons who don't want the games, rather a symbolic attack saying "hey we'll be here in 2012 as well". Pretty bad though, I was just in London. I feel for ya Courtenay, hope you're ok.

7th Sign

HSC
fark just got a call from my aunty one of my cousins was on a train like 10 minutes before the explosions went down ......he decided to go to work half an hour early

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
velox said:
Al jazeera and LBC are pretty impartial about it. They're not rebroadcasting any bbc world stuff at all.
how do u get al jazeera?

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
i know now!

he looks like and asian milhouse
rofl, I'm sure he'd be thrilled to hear that
though I doubt he'd get the connotation

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
7th Sign said:
fark just got a call from my aunty one of my cousins was on a train like 10 minutes before the explosions went down ......he decided to go to work half an hour early
could you learn how to spell

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Asquithian said:
You are certainly very good at simply not adressing any issues. You say you stand against terrorism but you are busy making jokes and bagging people in this thread none of whom have said 'terrorism is super'!.

I think you fall into the 'standing around holding penis while accusing people on your own side while the real baddies continue to plan' category.

As such most of your posts do not need addressing.

Jokes perhaps are not very appropriate.

Another
I think he's just s trolling troll

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I'm over trying to understand this or place it in a socio-political context. It is just plain sad.

Blair needs to work on his speeching skills. His speech writers wont always be there for him.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
G8 conference was held in the UK, keeping much of Britians law enforcment busy with the protesters and leaving London somewhat vulnerable.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Sweets said:
I'm over trying to understand this or place it in a socio-political context. It is just plain sad.

Blair needs to work on his speeching skills. His speech writers wont always be there for him.

What was wrong with his speech? I found it quite good considering he was quite visibially shaken

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Sweets said:

perhaps he was simply to shocked to come up with a pretty speech. I would have been shocked in his position.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Deus said:
What was wrong with his speech? I found it quite good considering he was quite visibially shaken
visibly shaken?

he was just formulating the words in his head before saying them

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
Asquithian said:
Will you please stop wanking...like all over the place. It's disconcerting, especially for a self avoved terrorist hater (arnt we all?)
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Asquithian again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)