• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
The truth hurts. You fear that you should realise what I’m saying is the truth? And Nooooooo! I'm not a racist (Trust me, i eat kebabs!), I am just passionate about stoping terrorists.

Unfortunately, the world "no" comes to mind.
If you find a way to make me stop ranting about my nation and what i believe is right, tell the numerous other people who have tried to crush me.
Just shut up. Nobody on this forum will agree with you, and you will just continue getting shut down. I'm sure stormfront have at least 15 discussion threads on why these filthy sandniggers suck and why we should destroy them all before it further damages out society, so take your views, shove them up your arsehole and excrete them elsewhere, because they're not appreciated here.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
You will never be an Australian; and this is something that your kind are proud of. To the tenth generation of your descentants, you will never classify yourself as Australians. You don't want to dissolve into the nation, you want this nation all for your self. You have no intention of becoming Australian. You just want to snatch Australia all for your self
=not racist?

okay.

otay

HSC
White Rabbit said:
G8 conference was held in the UK, keeping much of Britians law enforcment busy with the protesters and leaving London somewhat vulnerable.
yeah but it is being held in Scotland. And Britain has more law enforcement than required for few thousand protestors. Anyway, the London tube is vulnerable anway. It's damn near impossible to protect every part of it unfortunately. So many people use it everyday.

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
White Rabbit said:
perhaps he was simply to shocked to come up with a pretty speech. I would have been shocked in his position.
Yeh probably. I'm not trying to criticise. Just you sort of expect more from the leader of the nation.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
otay said:
yeah but it is being held in Scotland. And Britain has more law enforcement than required for few thousand protestors. Anyway, the London tube is vulnerable anway. It's damn near impossible to protect every part of it unfortunately. So many people use it everyday.
see the terrorists are smart.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
otay said:

True, but the general attention of law enforcement would have been on the summit rather than London.

otay

HSC
Sweets said:
Yeh probably. I'm not trying to criticise. Just you sort of expect more from the leader of the nation.
Bush is the same though. it always takes him forever to get out a sentence.

tattoodguy

anti math mite is the most honest decent person on here. Dont crucify him for telling the truth.

only like 10 people have been killed - so i think this is all an over exageration.

its a rather smalll atttack and it should be put in perspective.

The americans kill more iraqies in an hour in iraq.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
anti-mathmite said:
Oh yes, it's all gang up on the conservative time isn't it :rolleyes: You've already calmed down from these terrorist attacks. Quite sad really.
I think I speak for all the rational conservatives on this forum when I say shut the fuck up, your views are not conservative, just moronic.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
otay said:
Bush is the same though. it always takes him forever to get out a sentence.
Thats because he's 'special', not because he's in shock due to his capital city being the target of terrorist attacks. ;)

otay

HSC
White Rabbit said:
True, but the general attention of law enforcement would have been on the summit rather than London.
But i was just in London and there are cops everywhere. And after yesterday's Olympic announcement i am sure they would have had extra police in the area. U are right though in saying more attention would be paid to the summit, all i'm saying is london is such a major city that they wouldn't just ginore it completely or even neglect it slightly

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
What happened to not feeding the troll?

otay

HSC
White Rabbit said:
Thats because he's 'special', not because he's in shock due to his capital city being the target of terrorist attacks. ;)
Lol oh yeah i forgot

Bunny04

VIVE LA FRANCE
Well for starters, Australia, NSW, Sydney- and fin
HSC
tattoodguy said:
anti math mite is the most honest decent person on here. Dont crucify him for telling the truth.

only like 10 people have been killed - so i think this is all an over exageration.

its a rather smalll atttack and it should be put in perspective.

The americans kill more iraqies in an hour in iraq.
A freaking Over exaggeration..????? GOd will you shut up. yes a small attack, with the potential of alot more fatalites, nothings set in concrete yet.. there is still a train stuck underground, and who knows what will happen... Don't try and put these attacks into prespective.. they don't go there... its wrong, always will be..

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
White Rabbit said:
well, some of them are.
I think the main problem with all these terrorist attacks is that the west doesn't really know how to deal with them, they don't know how to....relate to them I guess, there's no way they can put themselves in their shoes and...the American view of the situation is just...American-centric (it's not Eurocentric, it's even worse than Eurocentric) and...a lot of the terrorists capitalise on this American ignorance.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Asquithian said:
...but he is real!!

unless its you neo being naughty.
So is tatoodguy. He has no other accounts apart from gaybasher and ihatecensorship.

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
So is tatoodguy. He has no other accounts apart from gaybasher and ihatecensorship.
rorix was george w or something.
haha knee oh is much funnier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)