• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

London Explosion (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrashOveride

HSC
Ok WAF, i still don't see the point.. ?
Just ban all political sigs.

Last edited:

CrashOveride

HSC
I didn't see any civilian symbols portrayed in that sig though, at all. Just the US tank ?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Might want to host that sig on your own server before antimathmite pulls it down.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Personally, i don't think Zahid even supports them. He was just trying to bolster his reputation.

He probably did it because he thinks the cool fad these days is still American bashing, flag burning rhetoric.

It backfired on him so meh, i say we just leave it.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
No, he did it because he is a terrorist sympathizer, who ASIO hasn't caught up with yet.

Terrorist sympathizing is considered pretty cool these days among certain groups of idiots. Doesn't mean there's a strong conviction in the belief.

tempco

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
No, he did it because he is a terrorist sympathizer, who ASIO hasn't caught up with yet.
hahaha every one of your posts has a that little twat in asy's sig behind it.

explains quite a bit, really.

berry580

HSC
OOooo.... so you like to flame, aye?
Ok :D

Freedom Fighters have killed more regular Iraqis than American troops.
That's because they're next to the Americans. So all we can say to then innocent people is- bad luck.
[/QUOTE]
They do not want freedom for their people, they want power.
Same with Americans, they don't want "freedom" for anyone. They want power, they want oil.
First they get rid of any opposing power, install the figure head and get cheap oil.

The real Global terrorists are those who massacred innocents in New York City, in Bali, in Madrid and in London. Those people who died where innocent. These cowardly bastards did not attack the American government or military. There was no aim other than the mass murder of 'infedels'.
The REAL "Global terrorists" are the ones who prolongs OTHER nations civil wars.
Killing thousands of people is NOTHING compared to prolonging a war.
Look at the Vietnam War, look at the Korean War. Did more people die there or more people in all those "terrorist attacks" combined?
You moron. You can not blame Blair for the cowardly acts of extremists. Those people where innocent, they did nothing wrong - their only crime was that they existed.
YOU ARE the moron.
If it wasn't Blair, those "extremists" wouldn't even consider bombing London. What do you mean by "You can not blame Blair"??????
By your logic, the Jews are the cause of the Holocaust - they lived in Germany when Hitler came to power, they didn't stop him therefore they caused their own demise. Is that what you're saying?
Can you read??!!!
Talk about logic, did the Jewish vote that f@g( Hitler) out?!!!!

You're not an innocent, you're a fuckwit.
You're in ingorant AND rude Australian.
People should not be persecuted for voting one way rather than another - which is what is happening in the west as well as in Iraq, when these so called Freedom Fighters - Terrorists - murder Iraqis for their political preference.
I never said they should, or shouldn't.
But whoever is to blame, blame your leader who put the whole nation involved.
Do the world a favor and crawl back into the hole you came from.
You can do that yourself, go find your mum "go in".
You mother...........

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
I actually do open doors with my feet. Well, when I'm not wearing socks. Or shoes, for that matter.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I say we ban all political sigs that could reasonably be considered offensive, at MS' discretion.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
withoutaface said:
I say we ban all political sigs that could reasonably be considered offensive, at MS' discretion.

I say people start using common sense and think a little about the effect of their actions on others.

berry580

HSC
And while I don't agree with Bush's motived or tactics, what do you proposed the reaction should have been to 9/11? Ignore it?
Well America has always posed herself as a belligerent nation and is active in Afghan, etc. So it's more than expectable that there'll be an attack on America.
In Goerge W. B's point of view, they've went to far already. As a result, they chose to continue in what they did in the past decades, so they went to "war against terror" and further risk in being attacked.

What proposal do I have?
Well the best way is to pull ALL their troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and announce they will not intervene in the Middle East and other poltically unstable regions and let them fight.
Or an alternative would be to allow Al Qaeda to become a party in Iraq's "democratic" election.

Last edited:

berry580

HSC
withoutaface said:
Berry, America never sold Iraq the materials to make WMD's, so please delete that sig now, because it is utter horseshit.
You're horseshit.
How the @#$% would anyone know what's been sold to Iraq?
All we know is that ALOT of weapons has been sold to Iraq by Russia, America and her allies.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
berry580 said:
Well America has always posed herself as a belligerent nation and is actively in Afghan, etc. So it more than expectable there'll be an attack on America.
In Goerge W. B's point of view, they've went to far already. As a result, they chose to continue in what they did in the past decades, so they went to "war against terror" and further get be being attacked.

What proposal do I have?
Well the best way is to pull ALL their troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan and announce they will not intervene in the Middle East and other poltically unstable regions and let them fight.
Or an alternative would be to allow Al Qaeda to become a party in Iraq's "democratic" election.
Your proposal is unrealistic and inherently...quite stupid.

I espicially don't get the alternative.

Also:

"If you can saving the world by invading some oil filled defenceless country because they have something that YOU sold them, then whatelse can’t be truth?"

Your shocking articulation annoys me.

Last edited by a moderator:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
berry580 said:
How the @#$% would anyone know what's been sold to Iraq?
But you said that you were 100% certain that America sold them to Iraq?

berry580

HSC
anti-mathmite said:
I eat my dad's balls
You're a f**king idiot, who expects western nations to sit on their hands, and let islamic extremists get their own way, and you think that everything that terrorists do is justified? Get your head screwed on!

Yes, Bush and Blair shouldn't retaliate against terrorists

NOW BACK TO THE REAL WORLD.
You're a f**king idiot, who expects islamic extremists to sit on their hands, and let the western powers to get their own way, and you think that everything that westerns do is justified? Get your head screwed on!

Yes, Bin Ladin and Bin Weffewwqfwfqwqfdqwd shouldn't retaliate against westerners

NOW BACK TO THE REAL WORLD

What you say and what I say, is just as true, except there's more westerners here, so it'll be apparent who'll get more support. But that doesn't determine who's "right".

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
So we should all wallow in postmodern angst because we can't decide on anything anymore? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)