long distance relationships (1 Viewer)

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
I use to do that.

LDRs won't really work, eventually patience runs out and the online interaction is no longer enough to express that love.
^
Everyone BS's about how you should give a try or you'll never know it might work etc.. but in reality LDRs DO NOT WORK with young adults, that's because at this stage your looking for lots affection and being lovey dovey and shit and doing things and you simply don't have the money to go back and forth (if you ever do) to keep visiting that person and online eventually becomes boring and just simply chatting.

It might work for older people, but even then you need to eventually move in or get close enough to the person for it to work.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
The other thing which makes LDR difficult is the time difference. When one person is about to sleep the other might be at work. Or one might only just be awake Long enough to wait for you to come home from your dinner but then if you go out afterwards it can be too late to talk, etc.

Been there, done that. Everyone knows a couple who made it work but there unfortunately are also plenty who didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
why was this thread bumped after all this time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)