long distance relationships (1 Viewer)

emiliieee

Batman.
HSC
meeting your future gf/bf on the net sounds weird.

"so where'd you meet her/him?"
.."on the net.."

williamc

HSC

.."on the net.."
only because our parents all would have met irl obviously

give it another 20 years and it will probably be the norm

just cuts out so much shit tbh. way more efficient.

alax dillon

HSC

.."on the net.."

yeah thats kinda what i was thinking.
but the fact that he flew from scotland to aus. to meet her must count for something.

philphie

Banned
HSC
can't wait to tell the grandkids and how me and nanna fell in love on world of warcraft

girlfromspace

HSC
my boyfriend's all the way in germany :/
and he came here for 6 months cause he did an exchange.
i'm going there this christmas :D

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
i've been with my current gf 20 months, 12 months of it i lived in melbourne, her in albs, its worked so far. i try and get back every few weeks, or she comes down. Skype is also good for the long nights when you need to rub one out.

philphie

Banned
HSC
i've been with my current gf 20 months, 12 months of it i lived in melbourne, her in albs, its worked so far. i try and get back every few weeks, or she comes down. Skype is also good for the long nights when you need to rub one out.

lol considering on most situations the bad connection of skype reulting in skipped frames you would probably just go from start to finish at the same time

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
I don't think I'd handle a long distance relationship.

If I needed to move somewhere for work, I hope my bf would follow me (we live together so it wouldn't be too big an ask). Same as if my bf had to move, I'd go with him and try to find work there.

Aussiefawx

HSC
I've had a few, some not so far away, and some stupidly so, and for me, i've found they just don't work.

Sometimes they do, and for those that can maintain one, good on you, but after having a few goes, it just doesn't work for me.

Just gonna wait till I can find someone close to me IRL, long distance just really isn't practical for me, but having been there, I know how the feelings get, and don't think people who do it are stupid or anything like that.

Anyway, I've said my piece, i'm done now ^^

travelinchick07

HSC
I think LDs are fantastic for the HSC and me personally - I need space a lot and there is nothing like a good 400km buffer lol Besides, there is also no temptation to waste a weekend hanging out. It is pretty much physically impossible and would cost a lot of money.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
how can you bear to live so far away from each other and call that a relationship? its more like being far away friends because you can't do all the things you would actually be able to do if you lived closer.

i'd never date anyone who lived outside of Sydney... ok maybe up to Newcastle but that's it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)