long distance relationships (1 Viewer)

alax dillon

HSC
does. messes with your whole life like every aspect of it. lol got another year of it to go (already been going a year) and its gonna send me to the nuthouse.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
if you say no sex doesnt matter then you are an idiot and dont realise the physical and mental intimacy involved etc

Staria_qu

HSC
It didn't work for me, I found it hard to keep in contact because of the time differences, also the fact that I wasn't sure about the future as well or When I'd see them again - plane tickets are so expensive and he was 16997 km away

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
nah 16,000 km is about perth to temora. Fuck you're stupid. I hope you die in a bushfire.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
nah 16,000 km is about perth to temora. Fuck you're stupid. I hope you die in a bushfire.
That's pretty low, dude.

Yeah, I believe you, you don't need sex to be happy (at least now).
I have a phobia, so yeah, I'm most happy when anything sex is not near me.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
More like disgust, not fear. Well, I fear it because I'm disgusted by it.

Amogh

HSC
N/A
wait all im getting is that you're disgusted by sex
waa??
you do realise thats how you were made
please explain the origin of this phobia o_o

jeshxcore

Premium Member :)
HSC
haha let me tell you a reaaalllyyy corny story.
my cousin married his first gf, they went out when they started going out when theyw ere teens (i'm guessing 14 or 15).
My cousin was forced to go to a boarding school in England because his parents believed that this was the only option to get him away to help him concentrate on his studies as his marks were falling dramatically.
When he left, they kissed goodbye and he was like "wait for me ill come back" LOL
Anyways, they wrote letters to eachother, talked on the phone constantly, and then MSN was introduced.. so then they used msn.
They were still together, then my cousin graduated and came back.. Now they're married.
hahahaha.
True story :)

Jeee

Banned
HSC
wait all im getting is that you're disgusted by sex
waa??
you do realise thats how you were made
please explain the origin of this phobia o_o
No origins really. Just the thought of it makes me dizzy and spewy.
Please change subject now now now.

HSC
N/A
hmm theyr stupid..

hmm thers a guy in melb.. hmm yeah its not gonna happen.. even when hes coming to nsw ... hes going to the entrance == still too far..

its either the guy i like is too far away for me to see.. OR

the guy i was dating is just in the next suburb (which is like 5min away) and he cant be fucked to get off his arse to come see me.. which actually turned into me not seeing him for a month... and then it turned into 2 months.. thats wen id had enuf of his bullshit.

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
haha let me tell you a reaaalllyyy corny story.
my cousin married his first gf, they went out when they started going out when theyw ere teens (i'm guessing 14 or 15).
My cousin was forced to go to a boarding school in England because his parents believed that this was the only option to get him away to help him concentrate on his studies as his marks were falling dramatically.
When he left, they kissed goodbye and he was like "wait for me ill come back" LOL
Anyways, they wrote letters to eachother, talked on the phone constantly, and then MSN was introduced.. so then they used msn.
They were still together, then my cousin graduated and came back.. Now they're married.
hahahaha.
True story :)

weird family
.:. u must be weird !!! =P

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
hmm theyr stupid..

hmm thers a guy in melb.. hmm yeah its not gonna happen.. even when hes coming to nsw ... hes going to the entrance == still too far..

its either the guy i like is too far away for me to see.. OR

the guy i was dating is just in the next suburb (which is like 5min away) and he cant be fucked to get off his arse to come see me.. which actually turned into me not seeing him for a month... and then it turned into 2 months.. thats wen id had enuf of his bullshit.
why didnt you walk to his place then you lazzy bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)