Look at me (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunder

HSC
Originally posted by highlilshit
How is it that you have the Kings School and Grammar papers if you do not do tutoring? just a curious thought.
Whats with all the suspicion??? My school trades with other schools and photocopies them

To survivor.... There is technically no such thing as Sydney Boys High School... it is Sydney High School.

highlilshit

im just wondering, we dont get other schools papers, i have to steal them off other peoples tutoring.

[WILL_wang]

HAHaha...

i have gone teary-eyed with the response from the people of my school...SBHS....

It is clearly evident how much we love our school, and how much we are preparing to spend the last few weeks just b4 the HSC defending it.....

it does not take sept 11 or bali 2 bring the ppl close togeda at our skool......it juss takes 1 loneli, sidetracked scots guy...

[WILL_wang]

HAHhaha...fuck mayb hez juss a spy 2 fuck up our study tyme....

im seriously not working well these days...doing abt avg 3.5 hrs a day for the last weekk???.....my uai estimate was 97.....but i see other ppl liek "omicron"..or something doing liek 10hrs a day....n still worried if they can get like into 80's??????

im screwed huh?...

bong

HSC
lol, good work dumbugger

outa d way ref, *knocks out cyph* haha, :p

[WILL_wang]

aiya screw him......

hez prolli come bak n visited dis thread already...2 chicken 2 even start typin~

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
ahahah well aren't you proud you've won this meaningful debate.

i would assume this thread doesn't have much to do with the buy/sell thread, it's quite immature to come in and hijack it. ooh, everyone's just jealous of my brilliant results, well if it annoys them, then they should just try and beat me coz i'm soooooo good. and ooh i achieved these results without ANY tutoring. (oh except english, which doesn't constitute a significant percentage of my units like, at all). whether or not you are usually so bigheaded doesn't provide a justification at all. "i'm usually a nice guy except for this this and that instance." ahaha, grow up. whatever your results are, i'm sure they're terrific and you deserved it and i'm happy for you. but other than that, i don't think many people really care too much about it.

isn't the whole, my school is better than yours, and while i'm at it i'll bag out a few more schools, getting a bit old?

highlilshit

no, we're High. school rivalry is the most fun, you sound like you've never played sports or anything competitive before.

is a roflcopter
HSC
haha im glad i quit gps after year 10

but yeah scots.....hmm......bellevue hill......nice place

Toodulu

werd!
HSC
yea i'm sorry, you've got me there, i always fail to see the humour in these brilliant playful jokes. stupid me, how could referring people to look at their fantastic top ranks be perceived as arrogance at all? :( :(
just don't mind me, i'll go sulk in my underachieving education which consisted of nothing competitive now. how about you tell me about your results too so i can go beat myself up for not being half as good as you?

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
toods, ur vicious sarcasm really hurts :(

the whole 'look at my ranks' was reserved for chunder, and i've already apologised for that, and explained it was a follow on from "tutoring - don't do it" thread in 'buy and sell', and also because he's a scots boy. i'll admit it was a stupid thing to say, and i thoroughly regret it, but its not as if i started a thread in non-school or something, diverting everyone's attention to it.

Originally posted by Toodulu

isn't the whole, my school is better than yours, and while i'm at it i'll bag out a few more schools, getting a bit old?
no, as i've also mentioned previously, we gps boys like to sledge the opposition - do u have to be so mean and break up the fun?

Originally posted by Toodulu
whether or not you are usually so bigheaded doesn't provide a justification at all. "i'm usually a nice guy except for this this and that instance."
actually, just this instance. i'd be very surprised if you found another similar comment of mine. also, u can't really judge a person's character accurately by reading only one of his/her posts, which wasn't even meant to be taken seriously anyway. doesn't anyone have a sense of humour anymore? or is it just cos HSC is so close that everyone is on edge?

is a roflcopter
HSC
dont apologise for your actions

it didnt hurt anyone

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
not everyone knows me like you do (no gay suggestions at all!)

and some people take things more personally than others

everyone's different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)