Looking for a tuition. (1 Viewer)

dhwanit2005

HSC
I'm in year 10 and am doing Ext. Maths, Adv. English, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, and engineering studies. I am looking for tutors for these subjects, preferably not personal. Any help would be great.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
If you are looking for tutors from BoS, then you should check out the Tutoring Classifieds section (which is the forum in which you posted this thread) where you can find several tutors who will be able to help you with your chosen subjects and meet your specific needs to a high standard:

Alternatively, websites like https://highschooltutors.com.au/ also allow you to find great tutors for each of your subjects.

I hope this helps! :D

Scimat

HSC
English- uplift
Maths - Ngo and son's or dr Du ( they're quite expensive tho, especially for senior courses)
Science- I heard about Zhang and peak but never tried them so....

Valvesound

HSC
For maths I highly recommend Al Jabr if u can travel to the auburn area

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
i went to dux college for a little while. it was pretty good. it's class tutoring but you can ask for personal help for assignments and they have like one-on-one workshops if you need extra assistance with learning content the content they teach.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
matrix is also good but a little expensive and their classes can be really long. but most students who go there get great results.

icycledough

HSC
Intuition in Epping for Maths, Sciences (chem, phys, not bio I believe). Might not be the best if you're a person who likes to go ahead with their learning (Dr Du might be the best for that) but definitely for people who want to approach at a slower pace (which is understandable), it's very valuable. They not only have lessons, but 'tutorials' (essentially small 1.5hr sessions with 1 tutor and not more than 4 students), where you can ask them about any questions or doubts you had with your homework. They have a very good exam program as well, especially useful for Year 12 students who have trials coming up or have finished and want some exam practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)