Losing hope (1 Viewer)

HSC
I know we shouldnt stress and anything can happen in that HSC room but seriously my ATAR goal of 80+ is going to 50-60 :L
Not ready at all for Paper two and ecos (no matter how hard i do Ecos..i can never get it absorbed).

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
what're you confident with so far?
and what are your study patterns?

And it's never too late. Tbh, these next 2 days are gonna be intense for me too (eco + paper 2 as well :)). But i get a break after that so look forward to that too!! (unless you do bio lol)

Tomsquires

HSC
Same here, after that English exam yesterday all my aspirations are down the drain haha. :hippie:

redirect2koyo

HSC
all you need to do for eco is link all the Economic issues together and you'll be fine
eg- how high growth > Tragedy of the Commons and Distorts the Environment or High inflation there tends to be low Unemployment etc. it'll be fine if you know hwo those issues link and the macroeconomics

HSC
Confident with Ancient which is my last one next Friday...
Trying to cram in english paper one and hopefully put in some ecos today otherwise I will be doing that all tomorrow ahah :S

HSC
^ Awks i mean paper two ahahaha

yeah happy that i finish in two weeks too...this week is terrible thoughh :L

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Realise that it's only been one exam, it's far from over

forgot

HSC
Uni Grad
it may seem really frustrating and hard now, but you'll get used to it over the next couple of days. just get into a routine and focus on whats needs to be down..

HSC
Looking at Bachelor of Arts with Bachelor of Commerce 82.75 or Bachelor of international studies 83 at Macquarie

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
Just to let you know, one day of study could do a lot of change. Get off bored of studies and just study... why give up so easily? If you give up this easy, then you will not survive university at all.

I was able to prepare for 3 essays- all the modules, in one day and it's more than possible, it just requires a lot of dedication and strength.

Good luck and do not give up =)

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Slap yourself on the face and then say to yourself "I CAN DO THIS!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)