lost motivation. just want to stay in bed and do nothing. (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
You either go lie in the bed or day, or study for your trials and external.

Like, what else can I say?

astroman

HSC
u either don't study and become an then become an eshlad and do a tupperware containership at Tafe and then live on the dole on struggle street or study, do well and get into uni and do a job you enjoy for the rest of your life.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Either way, it's pretty rude to mock people who are feeling the stress of the HSC.

Just the other day there was a post on HSC related suicides, and I was wondering what could be done about it... well first, maybe not to ridicule people who are finding the HSC stressful.

I actually find it comforting that others here are finding the HSC difficult and feeling the stress (that sounds really bad, but I mean that it shows me I'm not the only one).

OP and to anyone else. There are under 2 months until the HSC exams and thus the end of the HSC and highschool. That doesn't seem like a lot does it. Now imagine the massive break you are going to get once those last exams are done. A huge weight will be lifted off your shoulders, and later, you might even get to celebrate your ATAR mark. So, these last 2 months seem like little compared to the massive reward you will get after they are done.

You just need to pump out your last strength and motivation into these last 2 months and try as hard as you can. Then you will get that big break and hopefully a payoff at the end.
I agree with you :) Everyone experiences different levels of stress for the HSC, because in this society, being educated is so highly valued.

If it makes anyone feel better, I only have one HSC this year and I'm shitting my pants

HSC
what do I DO !!!!/!?!?!?!
I don't care if your bed is the most comforting thing. Theres no reason to mope about, get up and channel your sadness or stress into aggression.
Aggression because you have come so far and to have been smacked in the face. Aggression because you had to put up with schooling for 13 years. If you stop now, what the hell was all that stress for? Stop now and complain more?? Quit now and what? What more would you get out of it?

I don't care if you can only manage to put one sentence to a page. Or even read one damn line. Just do something that isn't staying in bed and slowly breaking apart. Whatever, you are doing this for yourself at least be kind to your FUTURE SELF!

rawrliongirl

HSC
Ik the feel.
Don't worry too much. Think about it, in a couple of months we will be done forever. That's what keeps me going.
As much as I hate the stress, I'm trying to remain positive (something I probably should have tried ages ago to save myself from all the trouble I caused myself over the last few years).
I keep reminding myself that as much as I don't want to, I have to study because I know how much I will regret it later on If I don't.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Honestly there's not much to say. Learn to discipline yourself or your parents can discipline you. When I was younger, my mum would starve me until I could do my maths properly (I was so dumb back then >_>). I'm glad my mum did that, now I have shit together.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I don't care if your bed is the most comforting thing. Theres no reason to mope about, get up and channel your sadness or stress into aggression.
Aggression because you have come so far and to have been smacked in the face. Aggression because you had to put up with schooling for 13 years. If you stop now, what the hell was all that stress for? Stop now and complain more?? Quit now and what? What more would you get out of it?

I don't care if you can only manage to put one sentence to a page. Or even read one damn line. Just do something that isn't staying in bed and slowly breaking apart. Whatever, you are doing this for yourself at least be kind to your FUTURE SELF!
I like you

HSC
N/A
thanks for the support guys. I started to study today and even though I won't do good in the trial i can do well in external.
BoS is the best. <3

HSC
N/A
Honestly there's not much to say. Learn to discipline yourself or your parents can discipline you. When I was younger, my mum would starve me until I could do my maths properly (I was so dumb back then >_>). I'm glad my mum did that, now I have shit together.
can you get your mum to discipline me

HSC

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Oh dearest darling. Do not give up just yet. You must be so tired. Take a nap, shower, call your lover, IDK. Do anything, but for the love of Beyonce do not give up. It's such a daunting time, but its a highly important time. Push through these 2-3 weeks so you can safely say 'I did everything I could everyday of my trials'. It'll be a testament of your strength, your courage, and more importantly, your faith in your abilties. You've gotten this far, push through just a little more. From personal experience, I can assure you the externals is WAY more chill than the trials. I'm sure many can seccond me on this.

You're so close, just keep ya head in the game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)