Lost Season 2 (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

[trent]

HSC
ah yes, tv.com is my god :p

...of course it takes a LOT of restraint not to look ahead...only one more sleep! (yes, i am FAR too obsessed with LOST...)

But if you look back over season 1, pretty much every episode has crazy coincidences like this...those number literally appear EVERYWHERE!! (i especially liked how they were on the shirts of the soccer team at Sydney airport)

electric_six

HSC
I knew it was going to be that guy in the hatch as soon as i saw him in the flashback. It was a good episode though. Locke and Sayid are definitely the best characters. I like Jack too, but his story is slightly uninteresting. I watched the season finale when it aired for the second time and it was so sad when it showed them all getting on the plane, i was seriously about to cry. I just love this show now, i cant wait for tomorrow nights ep.

desai

HSC
man LOST is so hectic. so there actually are "others", they look furious. and that white bloke said that the boat would've probably come from the same island, thats whack

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If you noticed closely, the shark that attacked Sawyer had a Dharma logo on its tail (the same logo in the hatch)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Minai said:
If you noticed closely, the shark that attacked Sawyer had a Dharma logo on its tail (the same logo in the hatch)
I saw that :)

transcendent

HSC
N/A
sorry but i'm dense and don't notice things. i know there are easter eggs and give aways but it's hard trying to pay attention to everything whilst being lured in to what's happening on screen, the drama and the moment.

sp0ntane0us

traveller of time & space
HSC
Grr... I found the 2nd episode so annoying! It finished in basically the same place as the previous episode. It's becoming so slowly paced and the suspense is just unbearable... I guess that's why it's so addictive.

So what are everyone's theories about the island? Reality TV set-up? Alien experiment? I'm just curious about what people think is going on.

I mean, what was the deal with the polar bear, that Ethan guy, or the Jurrassic Park-style monster from the very first episode?
There have been so many twists and none of them have been explained. It's all gotta be related somehow.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i'm more interested in why that quarantine guy has to input the unlucky numbers in before the counter reaches 0 and how long he's been doing it and possibly who did it before him if there was a before. also the company that created that facility.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
transcendent said:
i'm more interested in why that quarantine guy has to input the unlucky numbers in before the counter reaches 0 and how long he's been doing it and possibly who did it before him if there was a before. also the company that created that facility.
apparently by the end of this season we find out what happens if the button is not pressed

wccchick

HSC
I know - lost has great potential for this season!

yah! someone else saw the tatoo - none i know saw it i thought i was going mad!

my friends didn't even get that sarah - the woman jack saved in eppy one was his future fiancee!

the polar bear - it must have something to do with the walt, michael and id say sawyer and locke as well. walt was reading about the polar bear in the comic book, sawyer killed the real polar bear and then michael gave little walk a polar bear in the flashbacks. and locke's just weird but very very good!

the thing about the monster really throws me! what starts out a a huge dinosaur like monster turns out to be nothing more than what seems to be a 'pillar of smoke' (to quote locke!)

anyways! i love lost! ohhh the others! yah! and there looks to be an interesting storyline with charlie and the 'virgin mary'!

i must agree locke is definately one of my favourite characters - though he drives me insane! and charlie and claire and kate them too. i am really not into jack at the moment. i know i speak too soon - only two espiodes!

one of my friends is insane - she is a lost buff this year but is also sitting her HSC. she is crazy enought to give up tv completely to 'study' and then she is going to buy all the box sets when they come out. what i call a complete waste of money. i can think of nothing better than taking an hour out of my study time to sit down and be transported into a world of quarantine hatches, mysterious other and wierd monsters. and there is something that is not so appealing to me, watching them all together - i like the weekly analysing time between epsiodes!

he he

cant wait for tomorrow night!

Last edited:

wccchick

HSC
yeah i agree - the official abc lost site is great - excellent episode guides!

Ellie-Bee

HSC
How good was Lost last night!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I loved it. I probably also loved it because while watching it my friend brought out her newly bought Chocolate Fountain and we dipped fruit and marshmallows into hot runny chocolate and ate them. That is also good! 5 of your closest buddies, chocolate and Lost. How freaking awesome is that combination!? :D

iamsickofyear12

HSC
www.tv.com
search for lost and click episodes
select season 2 and scroll down to find the episode
just under the small summary there is a link to the recap

Just be careful not to accidently read something from an episode that has been shown in America but not here yet.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
bump

so white girl got shot eh?

who thinks it was the backoftheplane people? she did have a gun with 1 bullet in it, and i only heard 1 shot. My friend reckons they didnt do it and just walked in at a bad time, he thinks there are 2 groups of others, the primitive others who walk around barefoot and the advanced others who have speedboats and stuff

who reckons white girl is dead? i remember the adds said one of them will die, but it didnt actually show her die, just die-ing

HotShot

-_-
HSC
does it matter who dies? i mean its way to kick them off the show rite?
anyway, there are too many people on the island hallucinating, i am sure there must be some weed there...

nthsydneybears

North Sydney supporter
HSC
Is anyone else annoyed that the Aussie flight attendant lady (played by Kimberley Joseph) has gone missing and they don't even care?

I was hoping there would be another Australian on the island.

Does anyone think it's weird that on a flight leaving Australia there is only 1 Australian who survived the crash and nearly everyone else is American?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)