Lost Season 2 (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

s2indie

HSC
nthsydneybears said:
Is anyone else annoyed that the Aussie flight attendant lady (played by Kimberley Joseph) has gone missing and they don't even care?
hahah yeh, i was like "where'd she go? i thought she was still alive" :confused:

Baiku

Coolest Member
HSC
nthsydneybears said:
Is anyone else annoyed that the Aussie flight attendant lady (played by Kimberley Joseph) has gone missing and they don't even care?

I was hoping there would be another Australian on the island.

Does anyone think it's weird that on a flight leaving Australia there is only 1 Australian who survived the crash and nearly everyone else is American?
American Adult - Why would there be Australians on a plane to America? Planes are for us Americans to go places?

If it was 50-50 the American audience would be "WTF is this?"

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I am personally glad the show has a minimum of Australians on it, when they do the flashbacks the make us look a bit primitive. If the show was 50/50 it would be all like

"OOOOOOWZ it gooooin fair dinUMMM, and she shat on a turtle!"

and heaps stereotypical australian stylez

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
s2indie said:
hahah yeh, i was like "where'd she go? i thought she was still alive" :confused:

in one of the episodes of season one, we see a woman drowning in the ocean, boone tries to save her but she dies in the water. that was her...

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
okay, im not sure if this has been brought up yet, but in the first few episodes of season 2, when michael and sawyer were on the raft and the shark went past, did anyone else see the dharma logo on its tail?
i fortunately had it on tape, so when i thought my eyes were playing tricks, i rewound the tape and yes, (although we didnt know what dharma was then) but it IS there...
just wondering if anyone else saw that?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, it's been mentioned in previous pages of this thread

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
in one of the episodes of season one, we see a woman drowning in the ocean, boone tries to save her but she dies in the water. that was her...
no, she crashed with the tail of the plane, and mysteriously disappeared right before shannon was shot

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
oh really? well maybe im referring to someone else....who was that woman who drowned as boone tried to save her if anyone can remember that far back in season 1?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
oh really? well maybe im referring to someone else....who was that woman who drowned as boone tried to save her if anyone can remember that far back in season 1?
i think she was just a nobody who was only in that episode and then died

SharkBait

HSC
that woman, who was wit ana-lucia and them, the one who disappeared rite before shannon got shot, i hav a theory that she's one of 'the others'. if u review bak the eps, then all the things she says are a bit off.....and yeah, i just reckn she was an 'other' all along...and she ran away rite before they were gonna meet wit jack and em.
but that's just my theory.
man, i missed the first part of the ep on thurs nite...and i totally didnt the whole kate thing wit the horse. wot the fuk was that abt? kate is just pissin me off now. but i lurrve sawyer. soooo yummy.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ok im still lost about what woman you're talking about, you mean the really skinny doc girl? that physio lady or something?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
okay, i'm not sure if this counts as a spoiler, so i'll put it in here:

tv week revealed that hurley does indeed get a love interest on the island - just wondering who you guys think it could be?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hey i remember the woman in the ocean that ur tlkn bout...i didnt really watch Lost last year...but i do remember the lady...i jsut cant remember who she is...

and what was with kate last week...does she like jack or sawyer...coz she kissed jack and then freak out and went back to sawyer...so does she love him..and why did sawyer accuse kate of trying to kill him..coz i have no idea when that happened??

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
SiZmOs said:
okay, i'm not sure if this counts as a spoiler, so i'll put it in here:

tv week revealed that hurley does indeed get a love interest on the island - just wondering who you guys think it could be?
Danielle! lol

kaylz

HSC
haven't watched lost in about 7 weeks, but i've seen up to the episode where they leave you with michael at the computer with the dad? thing. where are we up to now?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
thats where we're at.
oh, and minai - what ever happened to danielle? you really think it'll be here or are you just being silly? lol.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
SiZmOs said:
thats where we're at.
oh, and minai - what ever happened to danielle? you really think it'll be here or are you just being silly? lol.
I'm just being silly. The Hurley love interest thing has been shown in the US last week, so don't check the other thread :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Minai said:
I'm just being silly. The Hurley love interest thing has been shown in the US last week, so don't check the other thread :)
haha yeah i made that mistake first time around. never again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)