Lost (2 Viewers)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
TurboTom said:
shit someone preferably merethond give me a quick rundown of what actually happened!!! FUCK
As I was saying nothing much really happened. The group that hiked up the mountain to get the transceiver working decided to keep the message a secret so as not to cause panic and to keep the other survivors hopes alive. Jack and Hurley find a mug-shot of Kate but at the end Jack decides not to find out what she did because he believes everyone deserves a second chance. Sawyer kills the marshal. That is about it, if you want any more detail your can just do a search on the Internet or someone else might want to elaborate:).

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Merethrond said:
He was murdering him either way:).
Oh yeah, I know. I wasn't really clear. But to me there's a difference; I think if Sawyer was a typical bad guy he could shoot him in the head and not think twice, but for someone who thinks like a 'normal' person in the situation...
I don't really want to comment any more because it'd lead to spoilers, but feel free to think I'm wrong. :)

I'm dying to see the next episodes. :( Last one I saw was
Charlie's second one - is that 15?
I like the title of 17's.

I'm sensing a lot of negative thoughts about Vincent and Locke. :p

Krangelus

i am a tiger
HSC
N/A
midnight said:
I'm sensing a lot of negative thoughts about Vincent and Locke.
what could possibly be negative about the dog? ;) and i dont think locke is evil.. but somethins goin on with him.

graphix

HSC
Speaking of Vincent the dog, a possible spoiler about him and a future episode (nothing is included in the below spoiler about what happens storyline wise, just how a episode is filmed)

I read on a Lost fan site that one of the last few episodes is shot as a Vincent-centric episode, and shows his viewpoint from the cargo-area on the plane when the crash happened and is quite significant in some way to showing what happened...seems funny at first showing it through the eyes of a dog, but I reckon it would be pretty cool. He is a main character too right?! :D

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Half the people I've talked to think Vincent is Lostzilla. :eek: I understand it from before, but not after Walt has said that he's his pet about 10 times...

Locke is definitely not meant to be evil. I think Walkabout definitely shows that. Terry is a great actor, but he can make anything creepy, and a lot of people can't get past that.
And I know he's done some dodgy things, but you could say it's all for the good of the others...
with not telling about the hatch, tying up Boone etc

In regards your comment graphix
that would be awesome! It'd give you an idea about what happens in the forest when the people aren't around too. Maybe Vincent stumbled upon other people on the island?
It sounds like a weird idea, but it'd be great. They could have a mostly goings-on-centric episode but with what Vincent sees...the flashback thing wouldn't be done the same, but it'd work. I wish I remembered the address to my spoiler source, because I really want it to happen. :p

Annegelic: the oldish, bald guy who was talking to Walt, with the scratches around his eye.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
okay i just here and read the last three pages and all i have to comment on is kate
personally i dont think she did something that bad
and she does feel for other people
because that cop dude said you would have never been caught if u i didnt go back for him
and she was concerned about that old guys morgage that she was staying with in aus

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
ep17:
what i love most about sawyer is that he isn't one of the typical tv bad guys who is really a good guy 'oh yeah? well that badass gives his paycheck to orphans...orphans with diseases'. sawyer is actually a criminal who has no problem with screwing people over. sure his childhood was fucked up, but he's still a criminal. oh and it was kinda obvious that all their pasts were gonna be connected somehow

vincent:
i dont think that will happen

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
why did charlie write late on the bandages on his fingers?

also i have a feeling walt have some uncincious control over what happens on the island... last week, he sees a polar bear in the comic book he finds and immediately the hikers gets attacked by one, this week he argues with his dad and when michael says that he'll go find vincent when the rain stops, the rain immediately stops... hmmm...

graphix

HSC
midnight said:
In regards your comment graphix
that would be awesome! It'd give you an idea about what happens in the forest when the people aren't around too. Maybe Vincent stumbled upon other people on the island?
It sounds like a weird idea, but it'd be great. They could have a mostly goings-on-centric episode but with what Vincent sees...the flashback thing wouldn't be done the same, but it'd work. I wish I remembered the address to my spoiler source, because I really want it to happen. :p
I read it off www.lost-tv.com, but for some reason their site went down yesterday. It looks as if they haven't payed their web host by the message when you try and access the site. Anyway you can never be 100% sure, but the spoiler about Vincent I mentioned was apart of their episode spoiler section which has been accurate so far on episodes before they were aired, so who knows - it may happen :)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
Because they still haven't been rescued?

The Vincent thing has to happen! :p I'd also like to see
an episode from the POV of the polar bears, the boars, the dead guy they find, the people from the bottom of the waterfall... ;)
I'm interested that it's from a reliable source graphix. :)

And in regards to Kate, I think people who aren't bad can still do bad things. And the converse.

graphix

HSC
midnight said:
The Vincent thing has to happen! :p I'd also like to see
an episode from the POV of the polar bears, the boars, the dead guy they find, the people from the bottom of the waterfall... ;)
I'm interested that it's from a reliable source graphix. :)
Lol that would probably be taking it a bit too far, would turn out to be a bit farcical to go to those lengths wouldn’t it ;)

My source is no more reliable than any other unofficial fan site, but they have been on the money so far most of the time so who knows…it is actually a very good site and this is the first time I have ever seen it down whenver I have went ot check up on it, I hope it comes back up soon! The site also has some pretty cool photos of the cast in filming during some of the later episodes.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I know...
But I mean do we know what their plans are for the next season? Are they going to give each character 3+ episodes, or are they going to branch out a bit, or choose another format altogether?

I'll have to bookmark the site. I know of a board where the writers and actors supposedly post, but I don't have the address. :( [Plus, I think if I saw spoilers I wouldn't be able to resist reading them]

Argonaut I found that scene rather awkward. I was never interested in Sawyer until other people influenced me to be; whether the show also did I don't know.
I can't remember what my original thoughts were, other than "finally they've killed him so we can move on". :eek:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
it would be quite easy to continue the series next season. they have many characters to do episodes about, and when that gets boring they can kill off/introduce new characters

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I know there is a handful of the main cast who haven't had first episodes yet, but I just wonder whether we'll see characters like Rose have their own episodes.
To me that wouldn't be as exciting as seeing Shannon's or Hurley's or whoever's.

graphix

HSC
midnight said:
I know there is a handful of the main cast who haven't had first episodes yet, but I just wonder whether we'll see characters like Rose have their own episodes.
To me that wouldn't be as exciting as seeing Shannon's or Hurley's or whoever's.
In regards to the above comment:

There will be a first Hurley-centric one to air soon in the USA (Ep19 off memory), and also a second Shannon and Boone one (can't remember what number ep that is though)

Last edited:

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
Great.
I knew they were coming up, but thought they got shelved for the end of season business.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Constip8edSkunk said:
coz he is falling for claire and her baby is late.

so what exactly did kate do? she doesnt seem that dangeours? like, why did the bloke in the blakc car drive up to the ute and make a gun with his fingers?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)