Lost (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
enoch said:
yeah shannon is absolutely HOT! dam and her atttitude kinda turns me on!
I don't find her attractive at all:p.

DooGseY said:
How many Australians are actually casted in this show?
There are two I believe. The pregnant girl and the dark haired air-hostess:).

Survivor39 said:
and lol @ the JACKass joke directed at Jack. :D
Which joke as that:)?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
OK, although that episode was better than last weeks I still didn't find it all that intriguing. There were some good twists but I don't think it deserves all the excellent reviews it is getting. Some of the things in last nights episode were more stupid than interesting or surprising. I was also expecting the show to be more of an adventure:(.

Seabiscuit

HSC
haha the guy at the travel agency/tour guide place had such a fake aussie accent!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Which joke as that:)?
ROFL when they heared something at night rummaging through the fuselage jack said 'its sawyer' sawyer then exclaims 'Right here, jackass'

Also with Locke take not he used an electronic muscle stimulationg device while talking to Helen.

Keep with the show. This show deserves nothing but great reviews. 2.15 million watched last night.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Argonaut said:
... they make out that Locke is this really mysterious person who knows something about everything...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
ROFL when they heared something at night rummaging through the fuselage jack said 'its sawyer' sawyer then exclaims 'Right here, jackass'
Thanks, I remember now:).

routemarker said:
Also with Locke take not he used an electronic muscle stimulationg device while talking to Helen.
I didn't notice that but OK:).

routemarker said:
Keep with the show. This show deserves nothing but great reviews. 2.15 million watched last night.
Well I want to watch the show on our big screen HDTV but on Friday night my mum got sick of watching "ER" on our small television and said that from now on we have to alternate between the two televisions, so I am going to start downloading the show. Hopefully I will now get to see what everyone is raving about:).

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Merethrond said:
Well I want to watch the show on our big screen HDTV but on Friday night my mum got sick of watching "ER" on our small television and said that from now on we have to alternate between the two televisions, so I am going to start downloading the show. Hopefully I will now get to see what everyone is raving about:).
you're better off watching ER on the big HDTV rather than Lost as Lost is transmitted at the very low 576p which passes as HD by the govt where as ch9 broadcast in 1080i and dolby 5.1. Seven SD is infact at times better than seven HD.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
routemarker said:
you're better off watching ER on the big HDTV rather than Lost as Lost is transmitted at the very low 576p which passes as HD by the govt where as ch9 broadcast in 1080i and dolby 5.1. Seven SD is infact at times better than seven HD.
Haha, that is pretty bad. Oh well I don't watch ER anyway:).

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
He's not. He's evil from the impression I got from this week's episode.
And what's the deal with him being in a wheelchair and then when the plane crashes, he miraculously walks again?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
I'm I the only one who thinks Locke is really cool?
Well there is nothing great about him, he is just OK. I was expecting him to be more mysterious than he turned out to be. I can't help but feel sorry for him though:(.

nicko88 said:
He's not. He's evil from the impression I got from this week's episode.
I definitely didn't get an evil vibe about him:confused:.

nicko88 said:
And what's the deal with him being in a wheelchair and then when the plane crashes, he miraculously walks again?
That was just one of the stupid things that happened in the last episode:p. I am just waiting for it to improve:(.

[trent]

HSC
Acting the way he does and with skills like he does, Locke's gotta have some kinda military background (even though his co-workers said he didn't)...i still think he's a got a lot to tell

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
I think it's going to be interesting how he turns out; be it good or evil I think he has a major part in the island and what ever is going to happen. He seems to have an almost 'supernatural' element about him.

I'm going to be interested to see how it turns out - thus far he is the only one who has seen the 'monster', and lived to tell the story. And I think the thing about the whell-chair is reflecting the 'mysterious power' of the island i.e. it has changed them all, in some way.

At any rate something in him strikes a cord with me.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
[trent] said:
Acting the way he does and with skills like he does, Locke's gotta have some kinda military background (even though his co-workers said he didn't)...i still think he's a got a lot to tell
Yeah, maybe he became a paraplegic while in the navy/army? I hadn't thought of that:).

Arvin Sloane said:
I think it's going to be interesting how he turns out; be it good or evil I think he has a major part in the island and what ever is going to happen. He seems to have an almost 'supernatural' element about him.
I used to think he had some kind of aura about him but that disappeared after the last episode. It is still a possibility though. IT could explain why the monster didn't attack him:)?

Arvin Sloane said:
I'm going to be interested to see how it turns out - thus far he is the only one who has seen the 'monster', and lived to tell the story. And I think the thing about the whell-chair is reflecting the 'mysterious power' of the island i.e. it has changed them all, in some way.
Ah the island has so many secrets. I had never really considered the island having a power of its own but if so, maybe the monster is the island expressing itself in a physical form:)?

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
if the island had a power of its own .ie it was 'alive'...it would then be jsut gay and kill the story...i mean how gay is having an 'alive' island....very.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i'm with merethrond.. i don't get the evil vibe from locke...
he seems to know alot about survival and alot about everyone....

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
It's Locke's destiny, to be where he is now. To him, trying to escape/survive is a self actualisation process which he thrives on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)