Lost (2 Viewers)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I've seen House Of The Rising Sun, if that's what you mean. :)
I sometimes post things that I originally thought when I first saw the episodes on Australian tv, but I try to make sure I don't give anything away.

I suspect that Jin may know more than we think about Sun's English-speaking skills. I really want to know what it was that made her stay with him despite the fact that he's not such a good person himself.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
Can you guys do me a favour? lol. For those of you who knows what happen in future episodes of Lost and want to discuss about it, do it in a separate thread that I've put up, so people like me (who doesn't download future episodes :D) can discuss current episode without having to read HUGE blue spoiler boxes every second post? :D:D

Thanks! :D

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
which blonde chick?
claire - the pregnant aussie chick?
or
shannon - the lazy useless one thats always in her bikini...

i'm guessing its the latter!! :p

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
nicko88 said:
How's this for a theory.

I read in a magazine saying that all the 'survivors' on the island are already dead and are lost souls trying to seek their destiny. And the other theory was how could a plane crash in an age of techonolgy and modernism and what not and how on the island you've got a doctor, a hunter, an electrician - as if its the ultimate game of big brother.

To me, those are pretty good theories.
theres an electrician? who?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh.. he's not an electrician....
did they mention what he was? i'm not sure if they did. but his story is pretty boring...

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
jlh said:
oh.. he's not an electrician....
did they mention what he was? i'm not sure if they did. but his story is pretty boring...
he was a soldier in the republican guard in iraq. He is trained in all manner of military skills including communications and
torture

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
yeah shannon is absolutely HOT! dam and her atttitude kinda turns me on!

neways u guys watch todays episdoe? it was good/wierd

how random was wen the wheelchair guy hu farked his legs for 4 yrs gets out of a plane crash and walks and 5 secs latter runs...er...

and wot bout how he ran away fromt he beast...HOW?!!....he wouldve been killed....

and how creepy is the black woman tlking bout her husband / and the guy in suit and joggers...wierd...

LOL at the hobbit guy getting USED by shannon hahahah OWNED~

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
i have a theory that the entire island is in a time warp into the future, and the transmittion they are receiving is actually the other half of the plane that fell off 16 years ago. and the polar ice caps melting and polar bears migrating to the tropics. either that or the polar bear was on the plane in transit between zoos. also in the future time theory the dude's legs got healed. or they could all be in heaven. except its a heaven they share with wild boars. lol
thats my two cents worth of imagination going wild. or as sawyer said "im in the wild" (GAH! flashbacks of adv english)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
enoch said:
yeah shannon is absolutely HOT! dam and her atttitude kinda turns me on!

neways u guys watch todays episdoe? it was good/wierd

how random was wen the wheelchair guy hu farked his legs for 4 yrs gets out of a plane crash and walks and 5 secs latter runs...er...

and wot bout how he ran away fromt he beast...HOW?!!....he wouldve been killed....

and how creepy is the black woman tlking bout her husband / and the guy in suit and joggers...wierd...

LOL at the hobbit guy getting USED by shannon hahahah OWNED~
uh the guy in the suit isn't the black woman's husband...

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Sphyx said:
i have a theory that the entire island is in a time warp into the future, and the transmittion they are receiving is actually the other half of the plane that fell off 16 years ago. and the polar ice caps melting and polar bears migrating to the tropics. either that or the polar bear was on the plane in transit between zoos. also in the future time theory the dude's legs got healed. or they could all be in heaven. except its a heaven they share with wild boars. lol
thats my two cents worth of imagination going wild. or as sawyer said "im in the wild" (GAH! flashbacks of adv english)
hey thats a pretty good theory.. i never thought of something like that...

waterfowl

HSC
jlh said:
uh the guy in the suit isn't the black woman's husband...
They never said that. Notice the ands::

waterfowl

HSC
DooGseY said:
How many Australians are actually casted in this show?
lol, I don't know, but I've always been concerned as to why there aren't more Aussies on a plane that was coming from Australia....maybe they were all in the tail part.
The only Aussie that you can tell is the pregnant girl.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i rkn its a military conspiracy testing out a new battle droid that hunts people.
the guy in the suit and sneakers is G-man from half life :p

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
How did that guy (loc??) got away from the gaint monster and claimed he did not see it? And then killed a boar? :confused:

and lol @ the JACKass joke directed at Jack. :D

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
the mosntor killed the boar and left him cause he used the power of the spirit of the earth, combined with hours of watching mougli from captain planet and he 'hearted' it into going away

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
I was so shocked that Locke was in a wheelchair ??!? he obviously sees the crash as a positive thing, somehow it gave him the ability to walk again or something. the storyline is confusing as hell.... but it's a bloody good show to watch

DooGseY

HSC
waterfowl said:
lol, I don't know, but I've always been concerned as to why there aren't more Aussies on a plane that was coming from Australia....maybe they were all in the tail part.
Yah, I guess they all just died.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)