Lost (1 Viewer)

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
[trent] said:
Acting the way he does and with skills like he does, Locke's gotta have some kinda military background (even though his co-workers said he didn't)...i still think he's a got a lot to tell
Maybe he has some sort of 'black ops' history (some sort of military background that wouldn't exactly be in his record. And it perhaps explains how he got in his wheel chair.). Then again, he could just read/watch TV a lot.

So, I move discussion on 'the monster'. What is it? Locke seen it and said it was "beautiful." So I'm thinking it's something spiritual, or perhaps a reflection of the person, and their state of mind. I read somewhere where the shows creators admitted it was nothing supernatural however.

It could be a dinosaur. Or a robot. Or [you're idea here].

waterfowl

HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
So, I move discussion on 'the monster'. What is it? Locke seen it and said it was "beautiful."
When did he say that? All I heard him say about it was "No [I didn't see it]"

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
waterfowl said:
When did he say that? All I heard him say about it was "No [I didn't see it]"
he said he looked into the heart of the island, and it was beautiful or something along those lines

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
routemarker said:
na she did, trust me. "someone help me im on the island alone. Please someone come. It killed them, it killed them all"
sorry to dig that up... but the message wasnt translated properly. this is what the french woman said:

Si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci, ils sont morts. Veuillez nous aidez. Je vais essayez d'aller jusqu'au rocher noir. Il les a tués. Il les a tués.

Iteration 7294531 Il est dehors, veuillez nous aidez, veuillez nous aidez. Il est dehors ... aidez nous. Ils sont morts.

Iteration 17294532 Il est dehors, il est dehors et Brandon a prit les clés. Veuillez nous aidez. Ils sont morts, ils sont tous morts. Aidez nous. Ils sont morts.

Iteration 17294533 Ils sont tous morts. Aidez nous. Ils sont morts ...

Iteration 17294534 Il est dehors, veuillez nous aidez, veuillez nous aidez.

Iteration 17294535 Si qui que ce soit puisse entendre ceci je vais essayez d'aller jusqu'au rocher noir. Veuillez nous aidez. Ils sont tous morts. Ils sont morts. Il les a tué. Il les a tué tous. Je vais essayez d'aller jusqu'au rocher noir.

-- Translation --

If someone can ear this, they are dead. Please help us. I'll try to go to the black rock. He/It killed them. He/It killed them all.

Iteration 7294531 He/It is outside, please help us, please help us. He is outside ... help us. They are dead.

Iteration 17294532 He/It is outside, he/it is outside and Brandon took the keys. Please help us. They are dead, they are all dead. Help us. They are dead.

Iteration 17294533 They are all dead. Help us. They are dead ....

Iteration 17294534 He/It is outside, please help us, please help us.

Iteration 17294535 If someone can ear this, I'll try to go to the black rock. Please help us. They are all dead. They are dead. He/It killed them. He/It killed them all. I'll try to go to the black rock.

Also, while sayid's calculation based on the number of iterations multiplied by 30sec message length is right, wouldnt the messadge length be different? because in the begining it would be "iteration ... one..."
Now it is "iteration ... one ... seven ... two ... nine ... four ... five ...three... five ..."
and the difference multiplied 17 million times would mean the 16 years would be probably quite a few years longer than what it actually was.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I just watched episode five and I thought it was pretty good, probably the best episode so far. What I don't understand is why doesn't the monster come down to the beach where the people are? Is it afraid of the water or something:)?

persephone

HSC
i thought tonight's ep was good. i loved last week's episode with Mr Locke (the bald guy). i felt so sorry for him when the guy said he couldn't go on his walkabout tour because he was in a wheelchair. he's my favourite character at the moment.

waterfowl

HSC
crazyhomo said:
he said he looked into the heart of the island, and it was beautiful or something along those lines
He only said that in tonights episode...so when did Locke say in last weeks episode::
Arvin Sloane said:
"What is it? Locke seen it and said it was "beautiful." "?

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i liked last nights episodes althought there have been better
but still it was good...
loche is also my favourite at the moment.

slip

HSC
Hotdog said:
Also, while sayid's calculation based on the number of iterations multiplied by 30sec message length is right, wouldnt the messadge length be different? because in the begining it would be "iteration ... one..."
Now it is "iteration ... one ... seven ... two ... nine ... four ... five ...three... five ..."
and the difference multiplied 17 million times would mean the 16 years would be probably quite a few years longer than what it actually was.
the original message would therefore have been shorter if what you are saying is true. this would make the 16yrs he said actually alot small...

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i hate locke... he seems to be a know it all....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
slip said:
the original message would therefore have been shorter if what you are saying is true. this would make the 16yrs he said actually alot small...
No, the calculation was taken from the first iteration which was thirty seconds long. The later ones would have been more than thirty seconds:).

I don't have a favourite person, they are all good except for the non-pregnant blond girl:).

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Argonaut said:
I've lost faith in Lost. The Locke episode might have been bad, but last night's SUCKED.
ha yeah, jacks backstories ten dto be boring. And note there will be another one along the way. Although there are mpore surprising twists and insight into the other characters on the island.

You wont be dissapointed. At episode 18 its as fresh as ever if you notice the right things.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Argonaut said:
I've lost faith in Lost. The Locke episode might have been bad, but last night's SUCKED.
Last nights episode was one of the best in my opinion, still not worth all the hype though:(.

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
oki have approximately theory no. 6 about the island.
it makes come true (i know thats bad english) whatever the person really wants. Examples:

*locke wanting to walk again - he got his legs back
*jack wanting his father to be alive - he is not in his coffin
*kate wanting to escape from the marshal - she got away

these are the only ones we have been given insight to, and as the episodes progress and we see more flash back, im sure more will come to light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)