Lost (1 Viewer)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh my god, you people who haven't heard of lord of the flies are uncultured retards who should be shot in the head. maybe you should put down the tv guide and pick up a book one of these days.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
glycerine said:
oh my god, you people who haven't heard of lord of the flies are uncultured retards who should be shot in the head. maybe you should put down the tv guide and pick up a book one of these days.
why would i want to do that when the tv can tell me what to think? der.

firehose

HSC
lol ive definitely heard of it, had to do da book in year 9

very enjoyable, still better than shakespeare, but i dunno maybe i wouldve liked To Kill a Mockingbird more...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh my god, i have a really shocking idea!

try reading a book of your own accord! not just for english!

yes, i know i may be pushing the boundaries here, but *gasp* you can actually read a book not given to you in english class.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
absolution* said:
sounds like a waste of time to me...
whatever was i thinking, why would you read a book when reality tv and bos can teach you so many valuable life lessons?

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
i dunno, you just seemed overly enthusiastic
You cant not be overly enthusiastic about lost. The pilot alone cost $11 million the largest amount ever invested in a pilot show.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
I could spend $12 million on anal lube, it doesnt mean im necessarily going to have a good time whilst using it.

Last edited:

routemarker

HSC
absolution* said:
I could spend $12 million on anal lube, it doesnt mean im necessarily going to have a good time whilst using it.
haha its possible but with that much anal lube you will have to pay $12 million just to stire it or dispose of it.

still abc was a struggling network, #4 so they knew this show had huge potential. Just watch and make up your minds at the end. You can't exactly make a decision about a show you haven't seen.

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
routemarker said:
Just watch and make up your minds at the end. You can't exactly make a decision about a show you haven't seen.
Agreed.
I think some people want to know every single detail about a show before they decide to watch it, and it just leads to unnecessary criticism and disappointment.

I started watching knowing only a couple of the cast members, and I love the show. But it can't live up to your expectations if you already have it in your head how it's going to work out.

firehose

HSC
midnight said:
Agreed.
I think some people want to know every single detail about a show before they decide to watch it, and it just leads to unnecessary criticism and disappointment.

I started watching knowing only a couple of the cast members, and I love the show. But it can't live up to your expectations if you already have it in your head how it's going to work out.
yea i hadn't even heard of the show or anything until a friend who d/led the pilot in Oct last year showed me it,; i instantly fell in love with it

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
midnight said:
Agreed.

it is the anticipation that drives these questions

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
glycerine said:
yes, i will go kill myself now. *rolls eyes*

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
jm1234567890 said:
it is the anticipation that drives these questions
I suppose it is a different situation - we weren't bashed over the head with the advertising. :)

Stop anticipating people. :p

routemarker

HSC
midnight said:
I suppose it is a different situation - we weren't bashed over the head with the advertising. :)

Stop anticipating people. :p
haha i downloaded it after i saw a lost promo back in december last year which was played during the credits of ice age. It hasnt dissapointed me so far except for the after-break-from-christmas premiere episode that had me confused.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Annegelic said:
yes, i will go kill myself now. *rolls eyes*
it never ceases to amaze me just how stupid some people are capable of being

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I've now seen upto 12...... it's ok......Dom Monaghan is hot, but that aisde, it does nothing for me, unfortunalty. Then again, TV in general seems to be going down the toilet

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I have been waiting for "Lost" for a couple of months now and again, as with Desperate Housewives, it didn't live up to my expectations:(. Granted it was still great and I was enthralled for the whole hour. I noticed a few Alias faces among the group too;).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)