Lost (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
did you completely miss that ep or what? that was the main part of boone's story

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
just a question...

is ep 17 the last episode? i am confused, i have watched up to 16 and i thought that was the last one for the season, and i was bitterly dissapointed because i am still as clueless about what is going on on that freaky deaky island as i was in the first ep!

My fav character is Locke and i actually cried when i watched his episode- he has had such a sad life and now he can walk!!!!! (yeh i know its lame to cry when wacthing such a show but meh im such a girl when it comes to these things!)

Monkey Butler

Pray For Mojo
HSC
Nah, there's gonna be 24 episodes (I think that's right) but there's gonna be like a 6 week break in the US, so no Lost for a couple of months.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Episode 18: Numbers
March 2
Written by: David Fury (“Walkabout,” “Solitary,” “Special”) & Brent Fletcher (“Angel”).
Centered around: Hurley
Episode 19: Deus Ex Machina
April 13
Written by: Damon Lindelof (“Homecoming”) and Carlton Cuse (“Hearts and Minds”)
Centered around: Locke
Episode 20: Do No Harm
April 20
Written by: Janet Tamaro (“Line of Fire,” “CSI: New York”)
Centered around: Jack
Episode 21: Sides
April 27
Written by: Leonard Dick (“... In Translation”)
Centered around: Sayid
Episode 22
Centered around: Kate
But 22 doesn’t represent season’s end. We confirmed today there are 24 episodes to this supersized first season.
http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=19376

imsooverskool

theres a fire in my pants
HSC
omg 24 eps... shit thats huge! and i cant believe we wont be seeing lost for a couple of months, aaah what am i going to do without my fix of mystery?

felix_js

lost
HSC
N/A
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42
4 8 15 16 23 42

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I didn't think Hurley's story would be that sinister. :(

Great episode though.

I'm not looking forward to the long wait. :mad:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
You made by bookshelf fall down because i saw that. bad thing are gonna happen to you ;)

Great episode. Nice to see Hurley is just an ordinary guy who likes his fried chicken and TV.

Last edited:

firehose

HSC
Yea i really liked that episode too..... hell, i like every episode of Lost
although i do think that they did go a bit too far in that bad luck thing... surely no one gets THAT MUCH bad luck to get some dude falling down the tower while ur at it :(
i can't wait to find out the truth behind that hatch though... and the numbers of course :) [ I wonder how JJ Abrams picked those numbers]

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
i don't think lock worked at a box company for that long.. maybe only because he was paralyzed....

remember that phonecall at the beginning of that scene? the guy on the other end asked if the line was secure or something?!

routemarker

HSC
jlh said:
i don't think lock worked at a box company for that long.. maybe only because he was paralyzed....

remember that phonecall at the beginning of that scene? the guy on the other end asked if the line was secure or something?!
well he did work for a box comapny. That was it. He was a 'reigonal collections manager for a box company'. He tells boone about it in 'All the best cowboys have daddy issues'

Last edited:

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I liked the box company reference.
But everytime I hear it I think of The Simpsons. :D
It's possible that he only worked there after he became paralysed, but I'd believe that the secure line thing was related to something he was involved in outside work. I don't know if JJ would make Terry play two secret agent characters in two of his shows?

So we now have two characters who are/have a bad influence [for lack of better term].

routemarker

HSC
I think its obvious that secure line thing was part of the game they play at lunch.

but that box company refrence is huge and I think Locke knows it.

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
I hate Lockes old manager guy..... he was such an arse... and I'm up to ep. 18. Can't wait to see 19!

Sickle

Hello Sunshine
HSC
firehose said:
Yea i really liked that episode too..... hell, i like every episode of Lost
although i do think that they did go a bit too far in that bad luck thing... surely no one gets THAT MUCH bad luck to get some dude falling down the tower while ur at it :(
i can't wait to find out the truth behind that hatch though... and the numbers of course :) [ I wonder how JJ Abrams picked those numbers]
I think that's the point though.... to make everyone sceptical that it is bad luck/a curse. Other wise it wouldn't be.....I guess realisitic isn't the right word.... but yeah... realistic.

Matth3w

Demon-Eyes-Kyo
HSC
i think they air thursday mid-morning our time, i download every single week ;D my family loves the show

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)