Lowest amount of people in your classes? (1 Viewer)

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
For Physics there are only 3 people in our class and in standard english, there is about 10. It feels like private coaching classes except I'm at a public school! Overall, it's a good thing but there's more pressure on you to preform well.

Does anyone else have an insanely low number of people in their classes?

On a side note, what's the highest amount of people you have in your class?

Last edited:

Klutsov

HSC
My smallest classes have 2 people and they are 2 and 3 unit maths

My largest class has only 5 people

It is really good having small classes as there is more attention devoted to the individuals requiring it (though I dont need it)

allira92

HSC
My smallest classes have 2 people and they are 2 and 3 unit maths

My largest class has only 5 people

It is really good having small classes as there is more attention devoted to the individuals requiring it (though I dont need it)
geeze, how many people are in your year???

my smallest class is Japanese with 5 people and my largest is prob 22 or something.

DInfinity

Ad Infinitum
HSC
There's only one person in my grade taking Music 2 >.>

Jaylee42003

HSC
For Physics there are only 3 people in our class and in standard english, there is about 10. It feels like private coaching classes except I'm at a public school! Overall, it's a good thing but there's more pressure on you to preform well.

Does anyone else have an insanely low number of people in their classes?

On a side note, what's the highest amount of people you have in your class?
This year's HSC physics class only had 2 people. My biggest class is probably Adv. English or Chemistry, with about 30 or so people.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Uhm, god. I wish I had smaller classes!!
My smallest is probably....... art, with 14 people.

The rest are all around 24.

Brontecat

HSC
Sor II is just me
Sor 1 is 5 ppl (we do classes as all seniors so w/ yr 11/12 combined)
Maths was 6 ppl and bio was 2 ppl

And then theres distance which makes no dif. regardless :)

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
I had 3 in Ancient History (only class in year) and 3 in English (but there were two other classes on different lines).
Same, I got lucky in a few classes because of the lines but I think they're rearranging the classes again.

Timb0

HSC
I have 2 for extension 1 and 2 maths, 3 for chemistry, 4 for physics, and my biggest class is around 14 in advanced english.

Willba16

HSC
In year 11 there was 3 people in geo class, then 2 left, so they had to still have a teacher teaching me so its just me in geo...

then 2 in legal, 4 in 2u, 3 in ext 1 maths, 6 in business, 7 in english, and just me in physics (distance ed tho).

not bad eh??

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
In year 11 there was 3 people in geo class, then 2 left, so they had to still have a teacher teaching me so its just me in geo...

then 2 in legal, 4 in 2u, 3 in ext 1 maths, 6 in business, 7 in english, and just me in physics (distance ed tho).

not bad eh??
Does your geo teacher sit down with you and talk like a private tutor would or do they still use the whiteboard?

Willba16

HSC
Does your geo teacher sit down with you and talk like a private tutor would or do they still use the whiteboard?
I know what i have to learn, he got me the latest textbook which is good. Ive got my syllabus and i write notes that i know i need to learn. At the end of each section he asks me questions to make sure i understand and if i need anymore help i just ask. Its really good i get heaps of work done in a lesson and with no distractions its perfect.

HSC
My smallest so far would be my standard we have 10 and the highest would be my SOR class with 19 but homeroom has 9 since year 12 left.

OXYGIN

HSC
i have 4 in physics, 5 in legal , 17 (or so ) in adv english, 4 in Software and bout 20 in maths.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)