Macquarie Open Day (1 Viewer)

Jaylee42003

HSC
bachelor of social work/bachelor of arts (majoring in psychology)
ahaa..yeah, UNSW doesn't offer that. >_<
So, I am assuming you want to become a social worker..judging on the level of psychology you plan to study. Coz at UNSW you can't become a psychologist with an arts degree.
Soz about my ranting about UNSW, but I'm planning to go there so I consequently know heaps about it lol.

So what do you know about MQ uni? are you just going for the course? Or because you've heard of their great reputation in psych.

HSC
ahaa..yeah, UNSW doesn't offer that. >_<
So, I am assuming you want to become a social worker..judging on the level of psychology you plan to study. Coz at UNSW you can't become a psychologist with an arts degree.
Soz about my ranting about UNSW, but I'm planning to go there so I consequently know heaps about it lol.

So what do you know about MQ uni? are you just going for the course? Or because you've heard of their great reputation in psych.
yeah no i dont want to be a registered psychologistl. i want to do counselling. i want to go to UNSW too :) or sydney! they are the ones that offer a double degree of social work/arts.

yeah just going for the course and ive heard macquarie has quite a good reputation so yeah :)

Jaylee42003

HSC
yeah no i dont want to be a registered psychologistl. i want to do counselling. i want to go to UNSW too :) or sydney! they are the ones that offer a double degree of social work/arts.

yeah just going for the course and ive heard macquarie has quite a good reputation so yeah :)
but a degree in psych wont hurt ;)

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Lets all meet up,

look for a guy in a fluro pink shirt, ill prob wear that so i stand out
Hehe, i have no plans for going to macquarie but the camels are so tempting.

I think i'll come and just do some work in the library, ride a camel and then do some more work. Tell me if you want to join me with studying XD

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Hehe, i have no plans for going to macquarie but the camels are so tempting.

I think i'll come and just do some work in the library, ride a camel and then do some more work. Tell me if you want to join me with studying XD
are libraries even open that day?

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
are libraries even open that day?
The UNSW library was, and if the macq library isn't open i won't be going lol.

I want to see the camels but i have a party that night... grrr i need to cram some work in ><"

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

I want to see the camels but i have a party that night... grrr i need to cram some work in ><"
=)

so there are camel rides?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
haha im actually going to this one...
i know i said i was going to UNSW, but i didnt end up going... decided that earning money was more important

i wanna find out bout some of their business n commerce courses
and medical science
and also their arts course... i wanna kno about their majors!
:)

btw, how do get to Macquarie Uni from Cabra or Livo?

....drive there?

youngminii

Banned
HSC

Macq library opens 'til 5 or 6 on Saturday.. But the 'reading room' which is where you can study opens 'til 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)