Macquarie Open Day (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I have received some requests for BOS Meet-up for Macquarie Open Day. Is anyone interested? I thought I would just go study sessions at Macquarie Uni Library and attend one or two lectures if necessary. Ohhhhh don't forget the camel rides LOL

HSC
hey, what are the different ways you can get there? caus ei live near blacktown,, do bus services DIRECT to macquarie operate on weekends?

ajay098

HSC
I want to ride camel >\/<
is it real camel or what? lol
Hehe, i have no plans for going to macquarie but the camels are so tempting.

I think i'll come and just do some work in the library, ride a camel and then do some more work. Tell me if you want to join me with studying XD
i dun thk i have a choice now do i? LOL guess thats 2 extra for u anna...do u realise that us 3 have been together everyday consecutively for 12 days including school...mayb we can break the record :tongue:

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
i dun thk i have a choice now do i? LOL guess thats 2 extra for u anna...do u realise that us 3 have been together everyday consecutively for 12 days including school...mayb we can break the record :tongue:
12 consecutive days.... gah. I think we will break the record what with macq open day on sat and TOM on sunday XD

Seanlikesgirls

HSC
It's exactly the same for me. I have no idea why I'm so tired on the Sunday but I haven't any work at all since trials. Regardless I'm still going to the Open Day. My friend is dragging me to the 2 hour Actuarial Studies lecture. It is scary how excited she is about Actuarial Studies but I am glad that she has found something she's interested in.

heyhey ill meet you up there! i am going for the actruarial studies lecture as well!

if you hear someone shouting "its bullshit" during the lecture, it is ME. come and say hi to me :p

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
hey, what are the different ways you can get there? caus ei live near blacktown,, do bus services DIRECT to macquarie operate on weekends?
The 611 and 630 buses don't operate on weekends, so your only options are driving there, or catching a train to Strathfield > Epping > Maquarie Uni :)

---

I wasn't planning to go, but if some of youse are going to the library, I might pop in :)
oh and camel rides sounds AWESOME :D :D

HSC
The 611 and 630 buses don't operate on weekends, so your only options are driving there, or catching a train to Strathfield > Epping > Maquarie Uni :)

---

I wasn't planning to go, but if some of youse are going to the library, I might pop in :)
oh and camel rides sounds AWESOME :D :D
hey, you can catch a bus from castle towers 635/619/621 to Macquarie. (~9.41am)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
HEEELPP! how much is parking gonna cost tomorrow?
is it going to be free? oh PLEASE let it be FREE!

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Parking will be free, so long as you park in the designated lots. There will be big signs up everywhere so you shouldn't have any problem finding them.

HSC
ive decided im not going to go.
i wrote out a list of work i need to do this weekend and im going to have enough trouble getting through it the way things are so macq is out for me.
and plus now im definite about what i want to do and they dont offer it so theres not much point in me going anyway.
ill just put BA at macq down as one of my nine preferences though.

HSC
ive decided im not going to go.
i wrote out a list of work i need to do this weekend and im going to have enough trouble getting through it the way things are so macq is out for me.
and plus now im definite about what i want to do and they dont offer it so theres not much point in me going anyway.
ill just put BA at macq down as one of my nine preferences though.
+1
same here

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
There will be big signs up everywhere so you shouldn't have any problem finding them.

ohhhhh, im not so sure. me and directions... we dont get along.

rooeys2

i like to laugh =)
HSC
the lecture theatres are not hard to find, im pretty sure there will be mentors handing out maps at the entrance, but really mq isnt big you wont get lost

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
will they give you maps for the lecture halls and stuff?
um, there are maps all through the uni but i don't think they show the lecture theatres, maybe the really big ones... There will be a ton of little information kiosks everywhere so i would just ask them where things are if you're not sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)