Maintaining your Year 11 rankings... (2 Viewers)

kyokaku92

HSC
Yr 12 is a completely different ball game. Had I dropped 3U maths earlier in yr 11 I probably would've been able to maintain my 1st ranking in music 2.

Anyways, I reckon I started well in 2U (got 88% in my first assessment :D and absolutely smashed the 3U guys). All my other ranks in yr 11 were fairly solid from 1st to around the 20s (this excludes maths)

bob fossil

HSC
I don't do maths at all, I find it to be dull and uninspiring. That is not to devalue maths as a subject, it has enormous worth and is very valuable to many people, it just does not resound with me in the slightest.

I'm hearing you, you either love it or hate it.
Anyone who does maths would understand my exmaple lol

d3vilz

HSC
Uni Grad
if you're at the top, don't be complacent!!!

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I'm actually really scared of stuffing up and dropping 40+ ranks in my subjects, because i was around average in the junior years, with absolutely no idea how I was able to come top 5 in everything now.

so If I work hard, it is definitely possible to maintain my ranks?
i feel the same way, top 7 in everything... now i'm afraid i'll drop a few ranks

I should get better in some.. since i definitely stuffed up in Maths and Legal year 11; but for others, perhaps i overachieved?? i hope not anyway

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It's almost impossible to maintain year 11 ranks especially if they are good. I was first in like every sub at the end of year 11 and at the end of year 12, I only managed to maintain my top rank for 3 subs or something ><

0bs3n3

HSC
It's almost impossible to maintain year 11 ranks especially if they are good. I was first in like every sub at the end of year 11 and at the end of year 12, I only managed to maintain my top rank for 3 subs or something ><
People trying harder?

Weird, considering since Year 12 has started I've noticed a bunch more people truanting since they have their P's, not just the idiots as well.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
School rank prob plays a role in this, but with harder work than in Year 11, it is definitely possible to maintain Year 11 ranks in Year 12.
I am not saying it's easy though, but I managed to maintain my ranks for all my subjects except 1 up in Physics (since I didn't do 4u in Year 11! lol..).

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A
I was top two in everything bar chemistry, I'm hoping to improve on these, despite my laziness. Everyone will be working super hard this year, people are already getting stressed and competitive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)