Marriage + Uni (1 Viewer)

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
Komaticom said:
"Divorced at 19" stamped into your marital status isn't very nice though.
( a generalisation)society accepts teenagers with kid/s at the age of 16, 17. i dont see the problem with being divorce at 19.. it’s that bad?? just another kiddy mistake right?

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
i dont see the problem with being divorce at 19.. it’s that bad?? just another kiddy mistake right?
Depends on how much you paid for the wedding.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
my mommy said: the older the better, follow the footstep of anna nicole smith :D
You should study health or Nursing, then prey on the elderly sick men.

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
bscienceboi said:
You should study health or Nursing, then prey on the elderly sick men.
no darl, im doing media so i can meet/prey---> marry media mogul Rupert Murdoch. afterall, i’d look better than his asian wife :p

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
nehoo
its DIFFERENT for all people
some people cant handle or manage a married life plus uni and whatever..or being so young
some people can
such is life

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
why jump in all at once

you "forever" people

medium pace steps people!!!

move out with them first.
how is moving out any different to getting married?
you still have the same responsibilities - cooking, cleaning, money, possibility of unplanned kids

it's not as serious as being married but i don't see how it is different in the way in which it would impact your uni life.

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
well legally the de-facto is seen as a legitimate form of relationship just as the marriage is.

santaslayer

HSC
To all the gold digger's:

De facto's who live together for a certain period and can prove that they are financially dependent on their partner may seek some sort of asset allocation upon dissolution. (SOURCE: 2003 HSC Legal Studies memory).

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
iambored said:
how is moving out any different to getting married?
you still have the same responsibilities - cooking, cleaning, money, possibility of unplanned kids

it's not as serious as being married but i don't see how it is different in the way in which it would impact your uni life.
um

the mentality of it. i don't know about others but in my opinion, the idea of moving in with my boyfriend and marrying my boyfriend are two different mentalities.

its still a large commitment but no where does it imply a possibility of forever when it comes to moving in with each other...

HSC
santaslayer said:
To all the gold digger's:

De facto's who live together for a certain period and can prove that they are financially dependent on their partner may seek some sort of asset allocation upon dissolution. (SOURCE: 2003 HSC Legal Studies memory).
Score!!

You don't even have to marry them!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
um

the mentality of it. i don't know about others but in my opinion, the idea of moving in with my boyfriend and marrying my boyfriend are two different mentalities.

its still a large commitment but no where does it imply a possibility of forever when it comes to moving in with each other...
i agree the mentality is different, but as for an impact on uni, it would mean the same thing to me. while at uni, whether i had moved in with a partner or was married, it would impact my uni life in the same way, so i would find it hard to do either while being at uni

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
iambored said:
i agree the mentality is different, but as for an impact on uni, it would mean the same thing to me. while at uni, whether i had moved in with a partner or was married, it would impact my uni life in the same way, so i would find it hard to do either while being at uni
oh, well i wasnt even thinking about how it'd impact uni. my first post was a general
"oh my goodness people, whats with the marriage talk?" lol.

perhaps naturally uni and marriage in my head just clash and cannot exist with each other simply because i don't ever, in any preferred case, want to let them co-exist... not in this current degree anyway.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
um marriage is not some HUGE thing
like its just a relationship with someone binded by a contract
like...its no different to a b/f ...u just live together
and its not different to a defacto relationship
how someone cannot study and live with their partner is beyond me

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
because there are so many more responsibilities. it is different to a b/g/f imo because it's more serious because you are binded by the contract.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
well what about moving out with your partner(i know of many people who do and go to uni)
they have responsibilities
bills to pay and keep house clean
they buy groceries they go out together they go out with friends
they do the same things that married ppl do..they dont have children but its the same shit
its like saying..i cant work and be married...like wtf
yes u can and u can study
its a matter of if u choose not to..but deep down i think its quite possible

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)