Marriage + Uni (1 Viewer)

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
yeah sure, why not get married if you're sure it's what you want. I'd do it, but then I'd have a kid if I fell pregant too

dAmAtA_cHiP

HSC
nah i wouldnt...i think it's too early for me. plus it would be nice to have a bit of stability in terms of having a decent job

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
soha said:
what about marriage at tafe
that could be a beautiful thing
yeh why not?

Its all about finding that GIRL though soha...it has not happened yet.

Skeeta

HSC
ive been with my guy for about 3 and a half years. we've both just finished the 1st year of a 3 and 4 year course. We figure we're going to get married someday i suppose.. but even tho the committment is there now, gettn married just doesnt make sense. We both live at home, and work part time - we wouldnt be able to afford a wedding, a house etc.

I'd like to start a marriage on good fininancial terms

santaslayer

HSC
Skeeta said:
ive been with my guy for about 3 and a half years. we've both just finished the 1st year of a 3 and 4 year course. We figure we're going to get married someday i suppose.. but even tho the committment is there now, gettn married just doesnt make sense. We both live at home, and work part time - we wouldnt be able to afford a wedding, a house etc.

I'd like to start a marriage on good fininancial terms
Yeah, most women do.

olchik

HSC
ur_inner_child said:
one every five minutes ay

we get you.
Oops, yes I see now... It just seemed to me that it was not working:)

Generator

HSC
N/A
james_chappo said:
So marriage is different for everyone right. For some it's merely a piece of legality and for others (such as myself) its a romantic gesture in which you're bound to one person for the rest of your life. Different people have different priorities in life - but I know my highest priority will always be my partner :D.
It's ever so polite of you to imply that those who aren't married don't consider their relationship to be their highest priority.

There's nothing to be gained by prioritising marriage in today's Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)