Masks to be compulsory during HSC exams (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
I hope alternatives can be sought for people who wear glasses including myself, like a face shield or not even wearing a mask in its entirety.

idkkdi

HSC
I hope alternatives can be sought for people who wear glasses including myself, like a face shield or not even wearing a mask in its entirety.
dont think so. i think school sent out mask thing notif like a month ago lmao

uniqueusername1

HSC
Is it true for you guys that if you cough once they'll kick you out of the exam?

Thats what our head teacher has been ranting about and its terrifying.

notme123

HSC
Is it true for you guys that if you cough once they'll kick you out of the exam?

Thats what our head teacher has been ranting about and its terrifying.
i had this thought yesterday and i thought it was a bit ridiculous like bro come on

the reason thyre doing this is to minimise closure of schools, but why are people still getting tested? if youre vaccinated, it doesnt matter whether you get the virus or not so who cares. why go through the trouble of getting tested and screw over yourself and your whole school's hsc?

uniqueusername1

HSC
i had this thought yesterday and i thought it was a bit ridiculous like bro come on

the reason thyre doing this is to minimise closure of schools, but why are people still getting tested? if youre vaccinated, it doesnt matter whether you get the virus or not so who cares. why go through the trouble of getting tested and screw over yourself and your whole school's hsc?
aye they're dogging us badly. I might get covid tested the day before or something so they don't kick me out lol. I'll even show them my vaccination record if that helps.

uniqueusername1

HSC
Bro a three hour exam wearing a mask. Surely someones gonna cough or feel uncomfortable. Just thinking about it can make someone cough lol.

zizi2003_

HSC
so if we do cough and stuff do we not get to do the exam at all?
like will it be moderated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)