Masks to be compulsory during HSC exams (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
wait surely u can pull your mask underneath your nose though, no way im wearing that for 3 hours straight
I have been doing practice papers with the mask on everyday and honestly its not too bad and as someone w anxiety who is constantly breathing heavily/sweating during exams, if i can do it you guys can too! only con is that i've been getting the occasional pimple (my skin is usually clear) on my chin bc of the trapped heat and sweat lmao

vishnay

God
HSC
I have been doing practice papers with the mask on everyday and honestly its not too bad and as someone w anxiety who is constantly breathing heavily/sweating during exams, if i can do it you guys can too! only con is that i've been getting the occasional pimple (my skin is usually clear) on my chin bc of the trapped heat and sweat lmao
if u have glasses they fog up and it becomes difficult to see

satvik_1008

HSC
Hi BOS 2021 cohort,

Not sure if everyone is aware but masks are now compulsory for individuals sitting HSC exams.s

In response to the coughing stuff, given the nerd I am I watched the Premiers' press conference and he said its OK if we take of our masks to drink water, scratch our head etc and the supervisors are advised to apply discretion

stressedadfff

HSC

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
i literally cant breathe in masks at all :(
That's extremely unusual not to be able to breathe in masks, but presume if you have a medical exemption (which are hard to get) then they will have something in place for those individuals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)