Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 90+ dead (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piter

HSC
Re: Massive terrorist attacks in Norway, over 30+ dead

Breivik's.

LonelyWolf

HSC

brah how do explain the correlation between increasing multiculturalism and increasing standards of living. This would suggest that multiculturalism is a good thing
Yeah i totally understand the pro's of multiculturalism, but the measures of standard of living don't account for integrity. The multiculturalist society is really just a globalised shithole, you go to Bulgaria and you'll find a McDonald's, same as if you go to Chile or Japan, not a great example but still. Multiculturalism is turning the world into one, being a non multiculturalist is a means of celebrating the world's diversity, because that's what i want. Its conservatism, i want the things to remain how they are. Multiculturalism is good in small amounts. Not to mention how fucked white people are.

HSC

but all the cultures that exist now are just amalgamations and variations of other cultures anyway. They are always changing

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A

I want the entire world to live in no more than 10 member family groups contained entirely within small bubbles of exactly five metres radius and not interact with anyone outside them and if they do I'm going to throw a tantrum

also why is lonelywolf copypasting brevik's manifesto as his own post

anyway I'll be off now time to go get an asian girlfriend and "blanda upp" as the swedes would say

Piter

HSC

but all the cultures that exist now are just amalgamations and variations of other cultures anyway. They are always changing
What culture would you rather yourself and your children live under?

VicerExciser

HSC

Multiculturalism - this is destroying the most historic continent in the world, the wonderful European cultures are deteriorating because of the influx of immigrants and a globalised western culture. Many Western European countries such has France, England and Germany have declared that multiculturalism has failed. I mean, I don't really have to explain this just look at whats around you when you go into the city of Sydney, full of TNC companies like McDonald's, Coke etc etc. If the world continues to accept more cultures throughout the world, the white race will become non existent. Answer this, would you rather live in a world of people who look the same, have the same culture, same worldwide political system and set of beliefs?
all we need is a reference to the ZOG, a remark or two about 'subhuman monkeys' and we've got ourselves a bona fide stormfront poster.

LonelyWolf

HSC

all we need is a reference to the ZOG, a remark or two about 'subhuman monkeys' and we've got ourselves a bona fide stormfront poster.
lol true that, but the fuckwits on that site are completely racist, I mean they label themselves white nationalists yet they seem to think that Slavs, Italians, Greeks and Spaniards are white. o_O and don't realise that Hitler was the catalyst for what they 'hate'

LonelyWolf

HSC

Hoffsveien 18 0275 Oslo, Norway = Behring Breivik's address

HSC
Uni Grad

Death tolls have been revised, 68 (not the reported 86) at Utoya, and 8 (not the reported 7) from the bomb.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

I have relatives in Norway. One of them was at a restaurant in downtown Oslo about 10-15 minutes walk from where the blast occured. The windows on the second floor of the building broke apparently and the building shook.

Lucky the cashier ran out of change (which she had to wait for) otherwise she could've been injured from shattered glass falling from the second floor. :S

HSC
Uni Grad

Yeh the blast radius was insane.

He expects he'll die within 12 months due to his exposure to the chemicals while making the bomb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)