Math Ext 1 Predictions/Thoughts (2 Viewers)

Jojofelyx

HSC
Can anyone recommend the 'best' 3u papers from 2021 and 2020?

Thanksies :)

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Where can I get this paper, I tried searching for it but can't seem to find it :/
Original post has link to older papers. This year’s papers can be found in subsequent posts.

JesusChriiii

HSC
tbn last year's relatively difficult questions are really more algebraic rather than graph-related or geometric (tho very little content is geometric in 3u anyways), i have a feeling maybe this year's hard ones will be more graph-related and geometric, projectile for sure, potentially those calculus in application and maybe more stats since this year's 2u has pretty heavy stats?

luminol

HSC
they better not or else I'm completely screwed
pretty unlikely that they're gonna, there's already 7 topics to be tested in 70 marks so I'll be surprised if they have spare marks for random 2u stuff hmm.
tho I'd probably prep some of the advanced stats stuff like continuous variables bc I think my school tested a cdf question in one of our 3u assessments using a 3u function

hatterene

HSC
what's the best thing to do within the last 48 hours leading up to the exam?

notme123

HSC
what's the best thing to do within the last 48 hours leading up to the exam?
procrastinate by refreshing the bos home page every two minutes and watch yt. jk do the bos trial and go over questions youve gone wrong with in the past

hatterene

HSC
procrastinate by refreshing the bos home page every two minutes and watch yt. jk do the bos trial and go over questions youve gone wrong with in the past
thanks bae, what topics do you think will be the hardest this year?

Siwel

HSC
thanks bae, what topics do you think will be the hardest this year?
honestly doubt projectile motion after having that in x2, and considering vectors last year were like non-existent probs a vector proof

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)