Mathematics Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

yepImhere

HSC
this forum is legit making me feel slightly better though cause it sounds like I might have actually got some stuff right woooo

abelsj01

HSC
optimistic 2 probably, 1 for a) and 1 for b) assuming you got the other point and the 3 intercepts for the graph

Interdice

HSC
How are you guys sayinf this wasn’t harder than 2021. 2021 was definitely easier than the 2023 paper. Most questions were approachable by first view, but the 2023 paper you rly had to read the question to understand what ur suppose to do.
I think the hard questions of this paper are harder than the hard questions of the previous papers, however most of teh questions aren't difficult.

I don't remember question 10-27, as it started getting hard only around 28

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Is it possible for anyone with the questions memorised to upload the last few questions here? (Hand-written is fine). Just the questions. Thanks
Found this but it's not a clean version and some answers may be wrong. At least you can see the questions. Clean version will be on nesa website soon anyway.

Attachments

banglan3

HSC
Found this but it's not a clean version and some answers may be wrong. At least you can see the questions. Clean version will be on nesa website soon anyway.
Do you have one for Extension 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)