McDonalds or KFC? (1 Viewer)

dorkipine

HSC
Im just wondering,
is it better to work at KFC or McDonalds and why?

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
maccas.. better pay. more recognised as a good training place.

apparently.

P

pLuvia

McDonald's quite alright pay now, apparently employers are keen to employ McDonald's employee as they are trained well thus better skills and so can be more prepared for other jobs.

I haven't worked at KFC so I'm not really sure, but it seems a more harsher work than McDonald's.

Legham

HSC
I've also heard that maccas is recognised to train people well.. Also, i have a mate who works at KFC and he gets some hell hectic working hours.. i have no idea why he does it.. I sit next to him in english and he falls asleep in class soooo often.. And besides, i've worked at maccas for 3 years and 3 weeks (to be precise) and i think its a wonderful job :) It's just like hanging out with friends most the time, except sometimes you have to do a little work while you talk :p

Black Hawker

HSC
Definitely Maccas. Like people said above its better pay and nationally recognised training. I currently work at Maccas getting $9.31 (alright for a 16 year old) and my friend, who is 15, is getting around $6.50 at KFC.

Maccas is not that bad - you get to bludge heaps and muck around, although you do sometimes have a lot of customers all at once.

If you want, I can post the link to the minimum pay for each age group for Maccas - although the pay has gone up since it was created.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Black Hawker said:
Maccas is not that bad - you get to bludge heaps and muck around, although you do sometimes have a lot of customers all at once.
Bludging? That's great! Maccas definitely ;)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Choose whichever one you're least lilkely to eat takeout from.

They say once you start working and observing the food preparation behind the scenes, it really turns you off the fast food store.

*continues to happily munch deli choice rolls*

Legham

HSC
^Lol, its funny cause i always take sandwiches to maccas after working there for so long :p Whether or not you see whats in it while your working, it's still going to be bad for ya, so you shouldn't eat it that regularly anyway..

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
McDonalds FTW.

i wanna go any work there... :) maybe.

BillyMak

Silent majority
HSC
bobness said:
Choose whichever one you're least lilkely to eat takeout from.

They say once you start working and observing the food preparation behind the scenes, it really turns you off the fast food store.

*continues to happily munch deli choice rolls*
I've heard that happens to quite a few people, I was the opposite though.

I'm a manager at maccas so I get it for free. I'm also a uni student so any food I eat I pay for and cook myself. The result is maccas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, every day (with the occasional kebab from across the road ;))

stariiskiez

HSC
I've worked in maccas and i dont like it at all. Maybe because i worked in one of branches in the city and it's rarely bludgy. Training is okay. The managers in my branches werent that nice either, they tell you off for the oddest things. :mad1: Maybe it's different in non- city branches, but then it's harder to get in.

crystalmetallix

HSC
N/A
Black Hawker said:
Definitely Maccas. Like people said above its better pay and nationally recognised training. I currently work at Maccas getting $9.31 (alright for a 16 year old) and my friend, who is 15, is getting around $6.50 at KFC.

If you want, I can post the link to the minimum pay for each age group for Maccas - although the pay has gone up since it was created.
can you please post up the link for the minimum pay? im interested to see hehe

G

Gavvvvvin

If your gonna work at KFC, dont work out back. You'll come home everyday covered in an inch thick layer of grease, flour, and chicken blood.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
BillyMak said:
The result is maccas for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, every day (with the occasional kebab from across the road ;))
What the fuck?

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Wtf indeed :rofl:

Dude you have to lower your cholesterol & fried food intake.
Anyway, Maccas is perhaps the way to go, in KFC I pity the people who work there....it's like packing a supermarket shelf into bags (Esp for 4+ Families)

Legham

HSC
wuddie said:
you cant be serious, why would you consider working at either of them? crap pay plus hard work... unless you're desperate
Ignorance is bliss.. as they say..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)