Medical Science? (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
nutting said:
KatieTully....you need a valium

Your arguments is based on hysteria and one govt report, whilst ignoring the real life situations.
The report does not indicate what the job demand is in comparison to other jobs.
I have offered concrete infomation by way of SEEK job Ads, ACNielsen salary surveys ( Largest market research group in Australia) and people who I actually know.
But in your hysteria,you have chosen to dismiss this

You must think you are know everything than me....in which case you don't need to talk to me.
No, you're deluded and you've provided nothing but bullshit anecdotal evidence and a job seeker website.

You keep referring to the NSW Award for Hospital Scientists as a 'report'

IT'S NOT A REPORT, IT'S A FREAKIN AWARD.

This conversation is over, because you're that fucking thick, you can't even distinguish between an Award and a report and a jobseeker website.

Have fun with unemployment!

nutting

HSC
katie tully said:
No, you're deluded and you've provided nothing but bullshit anecdotal evidence and a job seeker website.

You keep referring to the NSW Award for Hospital Scientists as a 'report'

IT'S NOT A REPORT, IT'S A FREAKIN AWARD.

This conversation is over, because you're that fucking thick, you can't even distinguish between an Award and a report and a jobseeker website.

Have fun with unemployment!
Sweety thanks for the kind wishes.......Have you considered I may already have a good job that pays well ?
Goes to show you what you don't know and how wrong your ASSUMPTIONS are. I may also work in an industry where I know more about Employment Prospects than you.

People say that if you have to use swear words and foul language to express yourself...it generally means you have a deficiency of vocabulary.
Now go back and bury that HotHead of yours in the cool sand

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
nutting said:
Sweety thanks for the kind wishes.......Have you considered I may already have a good job that pays well ?
Goes to show you what you don't know and how wrong your ASSUMPTIONS are. I may also work in an industry where I know more about Employment Prospects than you.

People say that if you have to use swear words and foul language to express yourself...it generally means you have a deficiency of vocabulary.
Now go back and bury that HotHead of yours in the cool sand
Yeah no. You don't.

..who compete with more stupid redneck Yobbos like you ....
So you don't revert to name calling? OIC.

Hey guys, I was looking around Google and trying to decide what to study at University
So you're trying to tell me you already have a degree and a well paid job, but you want to go back to university? Also your posting style and your grammatical errors place more of an emphasis on your lack of understanding than anything. And the fact that you repeatedly referred to the State Award for Hospital Scientists as a 'theory' also demonstrates that you clearly have no idea.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Hey. What's this email I just got?
Hospital Scientist, full-time permanent position in the Reference
Laboratory Section at the Centre for Infectious Diseases & Microbiology
Laboratory Services, ICPMR at Westmead Hospital. Salary:
Salary Range: $46,094 - $66,773
$46,000?!?!?!?! Liars, Hospital Scientists only get $38,000 and that's with a PhD!

nutting

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
RIP Emy

and you're a complete fucking retard if you think Tibet is in the same situation as Australia ffs
Tibet was part of China since 1300s , when Mongols invaded and claimed Tibet. At that time Mongolia also ruled China.
China inherited Tibet after the Mongol empire collapsed.
Did you fail History ?

Europeans invaded Australia/ New Zealand in late 1700s.
Europeans invaded USA / Canada / S. America in 1500s

You are right, Tibet situation is not the same as Australia & the Aborogines.

China has more right than Australia to claim Tibet than Aussies have to claim Australia

nutting

HSC
katie tully said:
Yeah no. You don't.

So you don't revert to name calling? OIC.
Sigh...you really should read more carefully...apparently you have a problem with fine details.
I was criticising your FOUL language, I don't have a problem with name calling....

nutting

HSC
katie tully said:
So you're trying to tell me you already have a degree and a well paid job, but you want to go back to university? .
So that's a bad thing?
Not everyone studies for money eh?

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
nutting said:
Tibet was part of China since 1300s , when Mongols invaded and claimed Tibet. At that time Mongolia also ruled China.
China inherited Tibet after the Mongol empire collapsed.
Did you fail History ?

Europeans invaded Australia/ New Zealand in late 1700s.
Europeans invaded USA / Canada / S. America in 1500s

You are right, Tibet situation is not the same as Australia & the Aborogines.

China has more right than Australia to claim Tibet than Aussies have to claim Australia
Um no you're a fucking retard China has always been a part of greater TIBET. Get it right. The nation that we call 'China' should actually be called Tibet, ok kth0x.

U

Ubik

Australia was Terra Nullius when the first fleet landed.

There was no, no nation there, was there.

nutting

HSC
Ubik said:
Australia was Terra Nullius when the first fleet landed.

There was no, no nation there, was there.
Sigh.
I know that's what WHITE historians like to tell us and teach us in sec school....White man invented white ' concepts" to justify their Greed.
Brain Washing.

Aboriginal people were here 40,000 years before the White man invaded .

Have you tried asking an Aboriginal what he thinks about Terra Nullius.

Think he'd say " Bullus Shitus" !

And what about New Zealand?
The Maoris already had a clearly defined Kingdom when Europeans invaded
Same for USA, Canada S. America

Last edited:

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
This nutting dude is a Chinese Nationalist retard troll. THE BEST KIND OF TROLL.

nutting

HSC
Farfour said:
Um no you're a fucking retard China has always been a part of greater TIBET. Get it right. The nation that we call 'China' should actually be called Tibet, ok kth0x.
And your logic being .....?
I substantiate my claims with facts...where are yours ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)