Meeting girls post hsc (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
So I went to an all boys high school and always really focused on study. I have come to realise that I never really talked to girls, I found it difficult because I went to an all boys school and my mates didn't know many girls so there wasn't much opportunity for introduction. Where's the best place to meet 17/18 year old girls, a place where you are able to say hi and not come of as a creep. I'm not much of a party kinda guy, and I don't see myself having anything in common with girls that go clubbing (but I may be wrong). I mean I'm sorta I to the cute/nerdy kinda girls :p.. Any tips on where to go and how to approach them??
Is this the Asian category?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Ha, I'm lost. I have no idea which location you go to during NYE, but I haven't seen any 12 year olds at night clubs..
best places to get drunk is around mcmahon's point (its around north sydney) apparently or around that area where you can see the harbour bridge
or you can hang around in darling harbour (but unpleasant generally)

the twelve year olds are usually on the grass getting wasted after their first cruiser, if that helps

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So autistic...
dis thred
"You know you're fucked when an autist calls you an autist"
All of dis ~~~

Not sure about 17/18 year olds because they are still kids.. On NYE, I've encountered a hell lot of chicks looking around 23-27, and smoking hot. The downside is that they are generally drinking and wearing crazy costumes. Night clubs is a good option, but you said you don't like that atmosphere. Two really good clubs I know are: Club 77 and Xchange Hotel. Apart from this, I can't really help you.
Yeah... no... Going to the club to pick up chicks will get you one of two things:
1) STIs
2) A rape conviction

wear really tight shorts, so tight it is possible to see the outline of your penis, this will indicate to females that you are sexually available for mating
Works for me

This is what happens to some guys who go to an all boys school,they just fail the ability to hunt girls.
Nah, guys like this are shit regardless
I know plenty of guys from coed schools who are the same
you just don't notice them because they are so quiet/weird

^ Yep... :/

NYE is probably the best place to meet.
Yeah, if you're a rapist...

Is this the Asian category?
I thought this too
No judgement though
I have yellow fever something crazy ~~~

Also, OP, are you sure you aren't gay?
Sounds like you could be

Also, can't believe no one mentioned: http://www.gotinder.com/

Last edited:

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
Yeah... no... Going to the club to pick up chicks will get you one of two things:
1) STIs
2) A rape conviction
Lol, for (1) that can be prevented by using rubbers. And (2) well make sure you know the lady actually wants it so that you won't get into trouble.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Lol, for (1) that can be prevented by using rubbers. And (2) well make sure you know the lady actually wants it so that you won't get into trouble.
Until the morning after

where they regret everything

and you get a rape charge on your hands

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)