Meeting girls post hsc (1 Viewer)

bangladesh

HSC
I'd probably say house parties are the perfect place to meet 17/18 yo girls and it's generally fairly easy to approach them, however i'm assuming that you don't get invited to many house parties, so the perfect place would probably be.. EVERYWHERE. Take every opportunity you can get. Whenever you see a 'cute/nerdy' that you're into just go up to them and introduce yourself and start a conversation with them.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
It is not because they ~regret it~

it's because they never wanted it in the first place

and were in a state of mind where they just say "yes" to everything because alcohol

Don't you dare say such ill-informed shit.
Look, obviously that is common in these cases. But if you think rape isn't used as an excuse sometimes when some one (of either gender) for example cheats on their partner then you're kidding yourself.

Also what happens if both people were intoxicated? Legit curious as I have no idea.

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
@OP why not go out into the real world and get experience in real social situations talking to real people instead of asking a bunch of people on the internet how to do basic social interactions, especially if quite a few of these people have no idea what they are talking about and little experience.

Leffife

A lover is a best friend
HSC
N/A
@OP why not go out into the real world and get experience in real social situations talking to real people instead of asking a bunch of people on the internet how to do basic social interactions, especially if quite a few of these people have no idea what they are talking about and little experience.
The most logical answer. Also, an example of someone who talks too much with little experience will clearly realise nothing.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I'd probably say house parties are the perfect place to meet 17/18 yo girls and it's generally fairly easy to approach them, however i'm assuming that you don't get invited to many house parties, so the perfect place would probably be.. EVERYWHERE. Take every opportunity you can get. Whenever you see a 'cute/nerdy' that you're into just go up to them and introduce yourself and start a conversation with them.
picking up girls :)

The most logical answer. Also, an example of someone who talks too much with little experience will clearly realise nothing.
not sure if srs

JustDance

HSC
N/A
Uni Grad
:D it's lke that on all similiar services sites...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)