• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Merlin... again (1 Viewer)

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
They would be in a Psychiatric institution for their whole lives-they wouldn't need to be cured.
so how come only some murderers get this treatment if none of them can be cured?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
How would you know if I read the paper or not? I just look at the bright and colourful pictures!
Well, thank you for ignoring everything I said.

Miranda Devine is a "journalist". Most notably she writes for the SMH. Hence my telling you to pick up a newspaper.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
Well, thank you for ignoring everything I said.

Miranda Devine is a "journalist". Most notably she writes for the SMH. Hence my telling you to pick up a newspaper.
I'm sorry I ignored everything you said. You must be a very strong person to keep going.

Also, thanks for clearing up who Miranda Devine is. I usually don't read the SMH because its the size of a table cloth, and its to "intellectual" for me. I prefer the Tele.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
I usually don't read the SMH because its the size of a table cloth, and its to "intellectual" for me.
funny how newspapers tend to be pretty big

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
twisted: "haha.
you're a funny fucker arent ya?
for what its worth, i pity you."

just curious why you had to pm me that, considering half your posts in this thread seem to be personal vendettas anyway...

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
i dont like to waste space by saying things that are unrelated to the thread's basic aims (addressing the issue merlin 'raised')

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Also, thanks for clearing up who Miranda Devine is. I usually don't read the SMH because its the size of a table cloth, and its to "intellectual" for me. I prefer the Tele.
haha. THAT'S why your're a liberal...

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
And I'm proud of it you facist bastard.
OZGIRL86 said:
whats wrong if he supports liberal??
thorrnydevil said:
There just jealous that the Liberal party has a future in Australian politics.
First of all, I'm not facist. I'm a bastard by your christian definition, but I am not facist.

There's nothing wrong with supporting the Liberal Party. I just find it interesting as to why people our age can possibly think of themselves as 'Liberal' (as in the name of the party, not the definition). I respect thornydevil's political leanings and do not chastise him despite disagreeing with him.

Lastly, Thorrnydevil, your poor grammar is really annoying. You're looking for 'They're just jealous' not 'There just jealous'.

Don't worry, it's not your fault. You're just an example of the brilliant policies for public education set down by the Howard Government.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
leetom said:
Don't worry, it's not your fault. You're just an example of the brilliant policies for public education set down by the Howard Government.
Hate to tell you, but Education is run by the State-which is under a Labor government. Hmmm.

lengstar

HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Hate to tell you, but Education is run by the State-which is under a Labor government. Hmmm.
yes but the federal government, whatshisname Brendan Nelson, is bringing in reforms which are not helping Education.

tWiStEdD

deity of ultimate reason
HSC
leetom said:
haha. THAT'S why your're a liberal...
i'd say its more the brainless voters that read there telegraph. even though the SMH caters for labour. its one of the few quality papers in Aust.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
lengstar said:
yes but the federal government, whatshisname Brendan Nelson, is bringing in reforms which are not helping Education.
But the states have been controlling education for the last how many years? Umm...forever!

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
cherryblossom said:
Do you even KNOW who she is?

ummm, i also perceived it as your attempt to insult me. seeing as how she is a TERRIBLE journalist and all...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)