• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Metallica Fans (1 Viewer)

neafoo

HSC
BeyondDeath said:
Black album, Load and Reload arent shit, but theyre definitely not on the same caliber as the first 4 albums, which, imo, stops them from being the exeptional band that they couldve been had they not released them. Having said that, there are some good songs on all 3 of those albums. The same cannot be said about Stanger though. Its pure shit.
I don't actually mind a few songs off St Anus. My biggest complaint is the terrible quality which makes alot of the downtuned riffs sound sludgey in my opinion. The songs are also way too long for so few riffs and lyrics.

In other news they laucned some website called 'mission metallica' or something in anticipation of their new album (should be out by september i think?).

ledzeppelin

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Love old school Metallica. I'm hooked on "Nothing Else Matters" at the moment. Fucking love the Black Album.
fail. ducy?

Last edited:
D

dillay

Their new album is supposed to come out this year D:

i hope its better then St Anger, thats my least fav album from Metallica :/

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
dillay said:
Their new album is supposed to come out this year D:

yeah I can't wait, hopefully it'll be better. I'll see them when they tour no matter anyway though :Shy:

BeyondDeath

HSC
dillay said:
I think its most peoples least fav. :D

Stanger had no redeeming factors whatsoever, it was total shit. I dont think they can do anything worse than that. And seeing as how they practically removed stanger songs from their live sets, I guess even they know its shit.

D

dillay

Enteebee said:
yeah I can't wait, hopefully it'll be better. I'll see them when they tour no matter anyway though :Shy:
It's been estimated that within 30mins tickets to their concert will be sold out.
i defiantly want to see them but doubt i'll be able to go :/. Me and a few mates are planning to possibly camp outside some store thats selling tickets to their concert xD if I’m allowed to go that is :/. Why must i still be under 18 D:

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I'll find a way.

P.S. I don't like Kill 'Em All either, who likes that album?

D

dillay

BeyondDeath said:
I think its most peoples least fav. :D

Stanger had no redeeming factors whatsoever, it was total shit. I dont think they can do anything worse than that. And seeing as how they practically removed stanger songs from their live sets, I guess even they know its shit.
It hurts me to say this but i agree! *cries silently*. but i also see St Anger as the album that brought them back together and im hoping St Anger was just a mild warm up for one hell of an epic album. if not, i've lost all faith in music D:

D

dillay

Enteebee said:
I'll find a way.

I'll take your word for it :p

It was, alright i guess :/

My fav has to be SnM, Black and Master of Pupets. Yours?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I don't think it's fair to include SnM since it covered so many of their songs... of their others I'd say Black Album and Garage Inc, with and justice for all close behind :shy:

ledzeppelin

HSC
Enteebee said:
I'll find a way.

i really, really like it
the four horsemen is one of their best tracks full stop
also great are hit the lights, whiplash, anesthesia, jump in the fire

D

dillay

Enteebee said:
I don't think it's fair to include SnM since it covered so many of their songs... of their others I'd say Black Album and Garage Inc, with and justice for all close behind :shy:
But it's still by them xD and classifide as an album. i like the symphonic[FONT=&quot][/FONT] touch it has *nods*

I only have a few songs from Garage Inc but i must say i do not like Loverman. it sounds so, cheesy dare i say :/
And Justice For All is pretty awesome too

D

dillay

ledzeppelin said:
i really, really like it
the four horsemen is one of their best tracks full stop
also great are hit the lights, whiplash, anesthesia, jump in the fire
My mate can play Anesthesia pretty well ^_^

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
dillay said:
But it's still by them xD and classifide as an album. i like the symphonic[FONT=&quot][/FONT] touch it has *nods*

I only have a few songs from Garage Inc but i must say i do not like Loverman. it sounds so, cheesy dare i say :/
And Justice For All is pretty awesome too
Really? I'd say whiskey in the jar, loverman, turn the page and die die my darling are pretty good :(

D

dillay

Enteebee said:
Really? I'd say whiskey in the jar, loverman, turn the page and die die my darling are pretty good :(
mhm mhm, really.
There's just something about Loverman i don't like and part of it is the way it's been composed and its lyrics :/. but, thats just me. if you like it by all means enjoy it all you want :p
Turn The Page and Die Die My Darling are awesome.
I like both the original and Metallica's cover of Whiskey In The Jar. Have you heard the original?

neafoo

HSC
And justice for all my favourite album by them deffinately.

I cant wait to hear how rob goes on a new album.
Also ill have some new shit to play on guitar instead of endlessly playing songs off their first 4 albums on guitar and bass ;D

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
dillay said:
mhm mhm, really.
There's just something about Loverman i don't like and part of it is the way it's been composed and its lyrics :/. but, thats just me. if you like it by all means enjoy it all you want :p
Turn The Page and Die Die My Darling are awesome.
I like both the original and Metallica's cover of Whiskey In The Jar. Have you heard the original?
I've heard the original, prefer metallicas :shy:

D

dillay

neafoo said:
And justice for all my favourite album by them deffinately.

I cant wait to hear how rob goes on a new album.
Also ill have some new shit to play on guitar instead of endlessly playing songs off their first 4 albums on guitar and bass ;D
i see someone talented xD.
High 5! i play bass too ^_^. But then again, who doesnt these days :/. It's becoming very common

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)