• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Metrosexual (1 Viewer)

What do you think of metrosexuals?

• Love them

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • They're alright

Votes: 17 21.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • Not my thing

Votes: 18 22.2%
  • Hate them

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • WTF ARE METROSEXUALS?

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Wait a second, because my jeans are ripped and have real paint splotches on them, I'm a metro? Well bugger me.

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
SarahMary said:
i don't mind when a guy takes care of himself, but it can get taken a bit far sometimes. one of my friends takes 45mins to do his hair... i'm not sure what takes so long, he only has about 2 inches of it... that in my mind is when it's getting a bit too far
Agreed. My brother takes longer time in the bathroom then me.
Its embarassing to say youre not ready, not because you want to be fashionably late, but because youre fighting to be in front of the bathroom mirror.

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
JKDDragon said:
:rolleyes:

#2 For the ones which do, how does it make them gay? Like many gays, many metros (and non-metros) gel their hair too.. under your logic that must make them gay too right?

What you said just then was reeling with st00pid.

geeez, someones defensive

wearing pink makes a guy gay. it doesent need reasoning, because it is the reasoning. they may as well wear a pink dress

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:

wearing pink makes a guy gay. it doesent need reasoning, because it is the reasoning. they may as well wear a pink dress
Get back to the kitchen.

Reasoning = you're a women (Or so it appears) - therefore you belong in the kitchen.

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:

Yeah, the second you put on a pink shirt you instantly start to enjoy having sex with men.

Nice logic cuntbrain.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Arvin Sloane said:
Get back to the kitchen.

Reasoning = you're a women (Or so it appears) - therefore you belong in the kitchen.
too true....

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
you can tell who all the poofs are in this conversation
coming from a person who believes wearing pink instantly makes a guy gay, i don't think they're gonna be too offended by that one.

Last edited:

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
you can tell who all the poofs are in this conversation

No, but you can definitely tell who has major insecurity issues.

P.S you suck.

G

Gavvvvvin

KFunk said:
Yes, it's an unfortunate fact of life. I have an old pair of size 34's from about 3-4 years ago and they are a great fit with a nice amount of baggy-ness and nice sized pockets with crotch space to boot. These days, now that 95% of jeans are metro, a size 34 still fits fine, but will be tight with small pockets (my wallet starts to have trouble fitting!), zero crotch space, small bits of flare at the bottom and some random seam/bit of fabric ripped. It sucks.
Fuck oath mate I went shopping the other day to find a new pair of jeans and, all I could find were these tight fitting faggot pants with big faded patches on them and fake rips and shit. What moron buys pants with rips in them? Needless to say I didnt end up getting any jeans that day.

And then I wanted a plain black shirt. But ohhhhh nooooo. Every shirt these days is some fucked up combination of pink with some random 'punk' lettering or words thrown across the front.

In conclusion, metrosexuals suck a fat one as they make it difficult for regular joes like me to buy clothes. The End.

On another note, the metrosexual episode of South Park is on at night.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
_DeathlessOne_ said:
Fuck oath mate I went shopping the other day to find a new pair of jeans and, all I could find were these tight fitting faggot pants with big faded patches on them and fake rips and shit. What moron buys pants with rips in them? Needless to say I didnt end up getting any jeans that day.

And then I wanted a plain black shirt. But ohhhhh nooooo. Every shirt these days is some fucked up combination of pink with some random 'punk' lettering or words thrown across the front.

In conclusion, metrosexuals suck a fat one as they make it difficult for regular joes like me to buy clothes. The End.

On another note, the metrosexual episode of South Park is on at night.
get a bonds shirt, do they still sell the plain t's? the bonds wrath is coming back

DJ_Cam

Insecure Teen
HSC
N/A
Ranger Stacie said:
right, im insecure because I dislike the 'metrosexual' trend. if you say so.... :rolleyes:

No, because you're making sweeping generalisations based on what colour shirts people wear.

HSC
DJ_Cam said:
No, but you can definitely tell who has major insecurity issues.

P.S you suck.
Gay can mean a lot of things, idiot. We're not exclusively using it in terms of men liking men. If we were, we might have said 'homosexual'.

Lets see who would be more insecure...
Ranger Stacie (and me) who think that guys who wear pink shirts are gay (as in, thats crap)...
Or idiot guys who took it literally and felt that their sexuality was threatened because they thought we were calling them homosexuals for wearing pink shirts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)