• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mid-air terror bomb plot foiled (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
bro fuck you're ignorant the media is lying just to incite hatred towards muslims. In actuality their names were:

jason smith

robert brown

tyler higgins

ralph camron

john keating

chadd murray

they were all anglo christians. Don't believe the media, didn't you learn from HSC enlglish!!!

:rofl: <3 this guy

Valeu

HSC
bshoc said:
Bullshit, you only stand up for the free speech of those you agree with, you have already proven this right here in this thread.
Do i disagree with you? Obviously. Do i disagree with your right to speech? no. You are simply inventing that claim.

From experience, most people like yourself have no problems with taking potshots at christians.
Stop side-stepping the issue. I don't agree with the deportation of ANY religous group, in contrast to you. I respect the right of Christains to believe in Jesus, and Muslims to believe in Muhammed. Whatever, it's their business.

Is this a joke question?
No actually it isn't. Can you prove that 'most' Muslims hate Westerners for simply being Western. If not, then your claim is just superstition.
The only value you seem to have is being a hy-po-cr-it-e, instead of standing up to a threat you shy away behind your lies of inclusiveness, while at the same time making it harder for those of us who still have some lead in our pencil to stand up to this threat against our very livelyhood and way of life.

One cannot truly love what one is without hating that which he is not.
bshoc, you are making things up again. How does my support of said values make me a hypocrite. I beleive and abide by them. I am therefore, by definition, not a hypocrite. In contrast you blather on about protecting 'our values', while exhibiting values that are antithetical to them. It is you that is a hypocrite. I am concerned, like you, that I may be caught up in a terrorist attack, but then I'm worried about heaps of other shit too, like getting run over by a bus. The difference is that you want to deal with the problem by deporting an entire religous group, rather than applying simple cause and effect to the situation.

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
guys dont turn this into an Islam debate [atleast try and thinly veil it as a discussion of the topic] as much as i like a good anti-islam rant, we allready have a thread for that.

What i dont get is the big focus on 'liquid' explosives like woah lookout some sort of new weoponz! i am not 2 knowledgeable on what the hell they are talking about, but my understanding was that most liquids that are combustable that people can get a hand on doesnt make a big boom, and the ones that do, you really need a high pressure container to keep it in.
I can think of a few alternatives. Thermite would be highly affective at bringing down a plane if the mass was placed to burn down through the fuel tank[jet fuel ofcourse being a good 'liquid explosive] but the media didnt mention thermite [besides thermite isnt really a bomb, in this case it would only be the fuse, the real bomb being the jet fuel.

This would have been pretty epic if it had gone off, i wonder how much fallout would have happened. America would have gone apeshit, Britain would have basically started deploying everything they have... this definetely could have lead up to the 'final solution' with the muslim people.

All i can say is: keep trying fucktards, but for your sake i hope you never suceed because if you do America isnt going to take it, and unfortunately for you, they have much larger explosives than your pissy poweraid bottle liquid explosives. Mecca being saturated with radiation for 800 years anyone?

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I know that most people aren't going to like this but the only way to even come close to preventing something like this in the future is to make islam illegal and deport all muslims.
If it could only be that simple. But it exists anyway so we have to live with it for the time being. I know it sucks but you win some, you lose some.

Valeu

HSC
Serius said:
this definetely could have lead up to the 'final solution' with the muslim people.
Is this something you look forward to?

Last edited:

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
not really, i thought it was witty satire wat with the whole muslims now hating jews thing. My idea of a proper resolution would be to convert all the muslims to another religion, cordon off those who dont convert and neuter them all. Give those ones a few years to die off and problem gone.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
bshoc said:
Is this a joke question?
So, It's a joke when someone asks you to provide evidence saying 'most of them hate us', they don't hate Australians, and they have right to hate the Americans (whose governments support their enemy, who attacks them unjustly), I don't think they should like America for being so nice to them. They sent Iraq into a horrible, horrible, Civil War. And called it a Democracy, they've got soldiers In Iraq and Afghanistan, Killing and raping 'Civilians', breaching the Internationally accepted U.N Human Rights, for making the attacks, (Under Articles 3, 9 & 10. ) They've breached Universally Accepted Human Rights, Yet they 'claim to be the freedom from oppression', Isn't it oppression when you 'impose' your beliefs over the Belief of people?

They're trying to kill-off Islam in my opinion, I don't know why they would, since they caused most of the threats to themselves through Islam. It's like 'Afghanistan', they destroyed 'Afghanistan', by supporting the 'Taliban' for years, to cause troubles for their soviet neighbours. It's as if they're choosing who is Evil when it benefits them. There never was a threat to America from Afghanistan, they just wanted to 'take taliban out of power', and show the Americans they've retaliated to the attacks on 9/11. It's a crock of shit, America's International policy, and they wonder why many people Hate them. Look what they did to Cuba? Just for not supporting their Ideas of politics, they put so much pressure on them.

(Tired, so sorry about the unclearness of my message.)

HotShot

-_-
HSC
Serius said:
guys dont turn this into an Islam debate [atleast try and thinly veil it as a discussion of the topic] as much as i like a good anti-islam rant, we allready have a thread for that.

What i dont get is the big focus on 'liquid' explosives like woah lookout some sort of new weoponz! i am not 2 knowledgeable on what the hell they are talking about, but my understanding was that most liquids that are combustable that people can get a hand on doesnt make a big boom, and the ones that do, you really need a high pressure container to keep it in.
I can think of a few alternatives. Thermite would be highly affective at bringing down a plane if the mass was placed to burn down through the fuel tank[jet fuel ofcourse being a good 'liquid explosive] but the media didnt mention thermite [besides thermite isnt really a bomb, in this case it would only be the fuse, the real bomb being the jet fuel.
Tats wat u call islamphobia - its possible to hijack/bring down plane without anything. But these wussies are "trying to be extra careful"..... sounds a bit sus. these guys should have been stopped a long time ago - obviously MI5 and the CIA are doing a pretty shit job.

There lot of liquids that could rip apart a plane - acids.toxins, etc. A deodarant can has a lot of potential to blow up a plane (not really blow it up but cause to crash).

on another terrorism begain with Palestine-Israel issue, and it wont stop till that problem along with Iraq and afghanistan (thanz america) is solved. the common muslim condemns terrorism and goes about his life any other individual - i think most of you get stereotypical views of muslims through the media. - It was evident from Dean JOnes little slip.

on the other AUstralia - from world perspective has been as one of the most rascist countries in the world - mainly thanks to our sporting idiots. the likes of Warne, Lehmann, Ponting , Mcgrath etc.. . and then our crowds.

jenzipoo

HSC
Valeu said:
but israel is a zionist regime.

You are deluded if you believe that those who target Israel are motivated by blind anti-semitism. When you and your ilk come to accept this, peace might have a chance.
hmm yes jews live in israel, along with arabs and christians

what does me recognises the underlying motive of these terrorists have to do with peace?
im not the idiot blowing myself up..

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Why do you continually 'mention', that Israel has arabs? Even after I've proven with references that they're treated like second class citizens. When Israeli government was preparing the Israelis for this type of warfare the Arabs were left out. They're treated second class in all aspects of life (even down to education), and they face discrimination all over the majorly jewish regions. So, quit with the whole 'Israel has mulims and christians too', especially when I can prove that lebanon has a higher ration of christiand and jews then Israel has muslims and christians.

At the end of the day, they're being attacked unfairly, look up for details.

jenzipoo

HSC
sam04u said:
Why do you continually 'mention', that Israel has arabs? Even after I've proven with references that they're treated like second class citizens. When Israeli government was preparing the Israelis for this type of warfare the Arabs were left out. They're treated second class in all aspects of life (even down to education), and they face discrimination all over the majorly jewish regions. So, quit with the whole 'Israel has mulims and christians too', especially when I can prove that lebanon has a higher ration of christiand and jews then Israel has muslims and christians.

At the end of the day, they're being attacked unfairly, look up for details.
o before you jump ahead at this read it in context

Originally Posted by Valeu
but israel is a zionist regime.

You are deluded if you believe that those who target Israel are motivated by blind anti-semitism. When you and your ilk come to accept this, peace might have a chance.

i was merely explaining that Israel is not entirely jewish and has other inhabitants..

Generator

HSC
N/A
Serius said:
No, you don't, you have a thread that allows the issue to be discussed, for better or worse (that said, I'm starting to regret my dismissal of dhj's point regarding the theoretical value of such a thread in favour of its practical value).

As I said before, please stop the garbage - if you want to criticise Islam and its adherents (no matter their interpretation), then please make sure that your comments are constructive, because I for one have had enough of the baseless and bigoted rants that many of you consider to be appropriate.

Dugnut

HSC
Serius said:

This would have been pretty epic if it had gone off, i wonder how much fallout would have happened. America would have gone apeshit, Britain would have basically started deploying everything they have... this definetely could have lead up to the 'final solution' with the muslim people.

All i can say is: keep trying fucktards, but for your sake i hope you never suceed because if you do America isnt going to take it, and unfortunately for you, they have much larger explosives than your pissy poweraid bottle liquid explosives. Mecca being saturated with radiation for 800 years anyone?
Thermite comes up on x-ray because it has metals in it. Also, it doesn't light easily with a match, let alone the electric charge used in most remote detonators. That being said, it doesn't take much to tear a hole in a commercial plane's wings mid-flight as they are already under enormous stress; on certain model planes, you'd fall through if you stood on certain parts of the wingspan.

HSC
i think this foiled plot will make pakistan a us enemy rather then ally as most of the listed suspects are pakistani. pakistan seems to support terrorists, on the local government levels, and even though musharraf claims to be against terrorists, the pakistani government support the 'freedom' fighters, which ironically reduce the world's 'freedom'.

i think the world should support islam, although eradicate these extremist assholes from the face of the earth and for this all governments, be they western governments or islamic governments should support the removal of terrorists.

i think since us has recently become a closer indian ally, if pakistan doesnt make a valid and obvious attempt to fight terrorism in their own country, which is a source of extremist muslims, then tension will resume in south east asia and both us and india will be against pakistan. this could bring china into the picture.

unfortunately that area is nuclear armed.. so yeh.. bye bye world.

banco55

HSC
ithinkurmumshot said:
i think this foiled plot will make pakistan a us enemy rather then ally as most of the listed suspects are pakistani. pakistan seems to support terrorists, on the local government levels, and even though musharraf claims to be against terrorists, the pakistani government support the 'freedom' fighters, which ironically reduce the world's 'freedom'.

i think the world should support islam, although eradicate these extremist assholes from the face of the earth and for this all governments, be they western governments or islamic governments should support the removal of terrorists.

i think since us has recently become a closer indian ally, if pakistan doesnt make a valid and obvious attempt to fight terrorism in their own country, which is a source of extremist muslims, then tension will resume in south east asia and both us and india will be against pakistan. this could bring china into the picture.

unfortunately that area is nuclear armed.. so yeh.. bye bye world.
Musharaff is a US ally but if he goes too far, too fast against the islamic nutters he could easily be toppled so it's not smart for the US/UK to demand too much. It's no secret that the Pakistan army and the ISI (pakistan's main intel service) is riddled with islamic nutters. If bin laden was ever actually caught in pakistan Musharaff would probably be toppled which one reason the US has not pressed too much on the bin laden issue. Islamic nutcases aren't exactly a small group in pakistan. Unfortunately pakistan has exported quite a few islamic nutters to london. Hopefully Britain will have stricter deportation laws put in place now. First word supporting terrorism etc. and you'll be on the plain back to the dirt poor, shithole in pakistan you crawled out of.

Last edited:
HSC
nah i for one know that not all pakistani people share the views of the minority of extremists in their country. however their government very much requires to make a larger effort to eliminate these people, and as long as they dont put the effort in, the image of pakistan continues in its constant state of decline.

first with their support of taliban, then openly supporting the insurgents into indian kashmir and deeming it a freedom struggle. these sort of things need to change and change fast if pakistan wants to establish itself as a country that opposes terrorist and an ally to countries waging a war on terror.

im not islamic but i do sympathise with some of them because i have islamic friends, and they do not support these acts at all. its very unfair.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
syera said:
:eek: Please!!
its Pakistani Independence day tomorrow
screw pakistan... and tis indenpendance --- INDIA ROCKS!!! - well they are bterr in everything wouldnt understnad why you would want a separate state/nation.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
sam04u said:
They're trying to kill-off Islam in my opinion, I don't know why they would, since they caused most of the threats to themselves through Islam. It's like 'Afghanistan', they destroyed 'Afghanistan', by supporting the 'Taliban' for years, to cause troubles for their soviet neighbours. It's as if they're choosing who is Evil when it benefits them. There never was a threat to America from Afghanistan, they just wanted to 'take taliban out of power', and show the Americans they've retaliated to the attacks on 9/11. It's a crock of shit, America's International policy, and they wonder why many people Hate them. Look what they did to Cuba? Just for not supporting their Ideas of politics, they put so much pressure on them.

(Tired, so sorry about the unclearness of my message.)
Your depth(or lacks thereof) of knowlege on your own backyard never cease to amaze me. Taliban was never supported for once by America. Taliban was established in 1994 long after the Soviet withdrew from Afghanistan in 1989. How can America support Taliban to cause trouble for neighbouring Soviet as Soviet Union did not exist in 1994? Soviet Union Collapsed in December 1991.

America supported Afghan Mujahedeen who were fighting Soviet Union since Soviet invasion of Afghanistan in 1979 till 1989. Afghan Mujahedeen who fought Soviets were not the same as Taliban which draws most of its supports from Pakistan in terms of men and weapons. America did not consider Taliban itself as a threat to its national security, it is Osama Bin laden who is the the threat and was given protection by Taliban.

I dont know why you did not do a little bit of research before posting such asinine/incorrect statement, especially when it is happening in islamic world.

I saw many cubans celebrating on the street of Miami on TV upon hearing the sickness and rumours of death of Fidel Castro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)