• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

More than one wife? (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
nice to see you've become so perplexed about my exceedingly logical argument that you've resorted to ad hominem.
You're making the assumption that being gay is a choice. Hence your whole argument is invalid.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
You're making the assumption that being gay is a choice. Hence your whole argument is invalid.
what about straight men who get locked up in prisons for life? is being gay not a choice for them to fulfill sexual desires?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
the environment in which you are raised or live in helps in defining your sexual orientation. what about straight men who get locked up in prisons for life? is being gay not a choice for them to fulfill sexual desires?
This guy. Environment and genes both influence sexual orientation. If your kids turn out to be gay you contributed to that. And saying that you wouldn't like it shows you'd be a shit parent.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
This guy. Environment and genes both influence sexual orientation. If your kids turn out to be gay you contributed to that. And saying that you wouldn't like it shows you'd be a shit parent.
that's what I'm saying.

if there is an increase in the gay population (which seems to be true atm), more and more children would view that as a norm and therefore the environment (which I wouldn't have control over) in addition to genes like you say, would influence my offspring into becoming gay.

how have I 'contributed to that'? I'm unable to change the environment. zz

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
that's what I'm saying.

if there is an increase in the gay population (which seems to be true atm), more and more children would view that as a norm and therefore the environment (which I wouldn't have control over) in addition to genes like you say, would influence my offspring into becoming gay.

No, you're just going to have fewer people being repressed sexually. Homosexuality has been all through human history, the Spartans were very open about it. And your genes have contributed to it if they turn out gay. SO stop being a dick and go have a gay experience.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
that's what I'm saying.

That's not how it works.

I suggest you stick to commerce because you know nothing of science.

If your sons turn out gay it's probably their mother's fault and if your daughters do it's probs yours. Or your older sons.

Now go away.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I wish I was bi, I'd get the best of both worlds.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Just because somebody has sex with another man doesn't mean they are gay. There are many other factors that could lead to sleeping with a man that have nothing to do with sexuality/being attracted to men. E.g. Same sex relations occur in prison because men want to have a sexual release and there are no available women

Last edited:

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Just because somebody has set with another man doesn't mean they are gay. There are many other factors that could lead to sleeping with a man that have nothing to do with sexuality/being attracted to men. E.g. Same sex relations occur in prison because men want to have a sexual release and there are no available women
And lots and lots of alcohol.

VIPPER

Aiiiiiiiii
HSC
Just because somebody has set with another man doesn't mean they are gay. Same sex relations occur in prison because men want to have a sexual release and there are no available women
You're implying that a straight man needs a woman/man for a sexual release when he could just use his hand.

So if a man has sex with another man and derives pleasure from it, that doesn't make him gay?

waliyak

HSC
N/A
hmm interesting. love isn't always bound to be with one person. if you love two you can have two wives or more. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)