• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most fun university? (1 Viewer)

Which University is the most enjoyable?

• USYD

Votes: 37 46.8%
  • UNSW

Votes: 15 19.0%
  • UTS

Votes: 14 17.7%
  • UWS

Votes: 9 11.4%
  • UOW

Votes: 4 5.1%

• Total voters

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That sounds about right. But there could be a million hot chicks - but if none of them want to "hook up" (as I believe that is the correct Australian term), they aren't that much good to the male population.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
That sounds about right. But there could be a million hot chicks - but if none of them want to "hook up" (as I believe that is the correct Australian term), they aren't that much good to the male population.
i know rite i mean what else are we good for?!/1/!! who needs intelligence/conversation.

Shadowdude, I like you, but sometimes I wonder...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
i know rite i mean what else are we good for?!/1/!! who needs intelligence/conversation.

Shadowdude, I like you, but sometimes I wonder...
I'm sorry Deer... it's just that when I think "hot chick" I think they're automatically stupid and incapable of intelligence or good conversation. I've only found one person who demonstrates the two aren't mutually exclusive - and it's the same person who people around the forums are telling me to get over.

I consider my state temporarily insane - or horribly naive.

I'm just a big emotional wreck right now <_<

Well, small emotional wreck because I'm not that tall.

EDIT: And I should point out I think I have two mental states - the first is the normal happy demeanour, the second is where someone draws attention to a lack of girlfriend on my part and I collapse into a nihilistic, sad emotional wreck that feels depressed.

It sucks because my usual treatment for that is looking at a picture of the girl that I like... but I don't think I can do that if I'm trying to get over her.

Why is everything so confusing?

Last edited:

Kralex

HSC
Cause ethnic chicks are always hot unless they're fat.

My uncle expressed that most chicks at UWS were hot and horny.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh but if they're ethnic... then uhh, if I was going to UWS - I'd say, "You can have 'em".

I don't find the majority of ethnic girls attractive... but what ethnicities are we talking here?

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I'm sorry Deer... it's just that when I think "hot chick" I think they're automatically stupid and incapable of intelligence or good conversation. I've only found one person who demonstrates the two aren't mutually exclusive - and it's the same person who people around the forums are telling me to get over.

I consider my state temporarily insane - or horribly naive.

I'm just a big emotional wreck right now <_<

Well, small emotional wreck because I'm not that tall.

EDIT: And I should point out I think I have two mental states - the first is the normal happy demeanour, the second is where someone draws attention to a lack of girlfriend on my part and I collapse into a nihilistic, sad emotional wreck that feels depressed.

It sucks because my usual treatment for that is looking at a picture of the girl that I like... but I don't think I can do that if I'm trying to get over her.

Why is everything so confusing?
This is really humiliating.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Oh well. As I said, I'm temporarily insane. It's like my own version of being drunk or high.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Not really, it's more that I have this very sad portion of my life that - when uncovered - causes great unhappiness.

But the temporarily insane thing is a reference to Armageddon - the movie. You know the scene when Bruce Willis has the shotgun on the oil rig and he's going to shoot Ben Affleck with it...

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
She doesn't look that hot... hell, you can see the paint on her face.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
as if you wouldn't do her
As one person I know would say: "I can't see her tits, so I don't know".

More seriously, she's like... thirty. While illegal, it would also be morally reprehensible...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)