Most hated module/topic so far? (1 Viewer)

Aindan

HSC
^ snow falling on cedars =D, that's my mod c too. good text

yew

HSC
module c/history + memory, and bloody integration

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Some of the scenes can be.....descriptive. Haha.
Hahaha, some of the scenes can be unbelievably descriptive. I think I phase out when the description gets too intense. It's a good novel nonetheless.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Is blueprint of life really that shit??. I have to start that next term! FFS

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Hahaha, some of the scenes can be unbelievably descriptive. I think I phase out when the description gets too intense. It's a good novel nonetheless.
But if you phase out, you're doing the book a massive disservice. :p

danjw

HSC
Is blueprint of life really that shit??. I have to start that next term! FFS
I think blueprint of life is a great topic, maintaining a balance is horrible.
By far I think the worst part of the entire HSC is motors and fucking generators.
What a piece of crap..

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
But if you phase out, you're doing the book a massive disservice. :p
Haha, I suppose.
I think blueprint of life is a great topic, maintaining a balance is horrible.
By far I think the worst part of the entire HSC is motors and fucking generators.
What a piece of crap..
I believe Maintaining a Balance is a great topic. I'm hoping 'The Search for Better Health' is just as good. D:
I also hate all the Ancient History topics I've done: Pompeii and Herculaneum and the Minoans. (I hate the Minoans more).

booshbanditxx

HSC
Uni Grad
definitely hated Financial Management in Business Studies. ergh!
I really enjoy Business, but that shit was so boring! I am not mathamatically inclined in any way, shape or form.

cpwincess19

HSC
HATING on the topic - Australian Food industry in Food Tech and Food Manufacture ><
Fucking does my head in ... i didn't choose fuckin' buisness studies for a reason ARGHHHH !
& I also hate the blueprint of life in bio .......................

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Search for better health is so shit. Wanted to neck myself at times.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe Maintaining a Balance is a great topic. I'm hoping 'The Search for Better Health' is just as good. D:
Kids in my class are already lost with the stuff in maintaining a balance... we started today. It was just enzymes and activation energy... That's like year 10 shit.
Also, Search for better health is hellah easy, got like 1 mark off full marks in that section for half yearly... Easiest topic ever! Loved it!
Perms and Combs aren't hard lol.
I thought this. Got my MX1 and MX2 back... 1 mark for MX1... carried error :/... 0 for MX2 :/
Shit... I added instead of timesing!!!
Also, I got 8/20 for Conics lol
I retract my liking conics statement.
I got like 6/15 for Harder MX1... ew.

Last edited:

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
Kids in my class are already lost with the stuff in maintaining a balance... we started today. It was just enzymes and activation energy... That's like year 10 shit.
Also, Search for better health is hellah easy, got like 1 mark off full marks in that section for half yearly... Easiest topic ever! Loved it!
doesnt take away from the fact that its a stupid module. Like honestly, as easy as it is, why the flip would we need to know the definition of 'health'. Bland and boring as F///

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
doesnt take away from the fact that its a stupid module. Like honestly, as easy as it is, why the flip would we need to know the definition of 'health'. Bland and boring as F///
It's not the definition, it's the difficulties with defining it in humans which is more important. :p
And I knew barely anything about quarantine and shit before this.
I thought it was good. :p

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I thought this. Got my MX1 and MX2 back... 1 mark for MX1... carried error :/... 0 for MX2 :/
Shit... I added instead of timesing!!!
Also, I got 8/20 for Conics lol
I retract my liking conics statement.
I got like 6/15 for Harder MX1... ew.
I managed to get 11/18 for Conics on my 4U half yearly so I was happy with that, but I got 6/18 for Volumes lololol.

ven

HSC
HATE business studies and the belonging module in English :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)