• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most Interesting Subject (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
Hahaha melanieeee :D. I'll hopefully like Chemistry more than Eco next year :). If not, probably a degree in Economics is the way to go...We'll see :rolleyes:.
Join the corporate world with all those corrupt and greedy men.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Just wondering - what do you do in Economics? Analyse the economy and stuff? Economies of scale? :p

beve

Jesus
HSC
Chemistry pracs own. And then English Extension & Modern History are great too.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
Just wondering - what do you do in Economics? Analyse the economy and stuff? Economies of scale? :p
Yeah you do that and more. You learn about what different bits make up the economy, how they operate, different types of economies and what the Government does etc. It's very interesting and I can relate to it so much! :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I don't really understand what 'economies of scale' mean. It's just a term that I hear all my friends saying. :p

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Aerath said:
I don't really understand what 'economies of scale' mean. It's just a term that I hear all my friends saying. :p
I don't really know. I've just started learning it :p But it's got something to do with what a Business contributes to the economy and I know there is also 'internal economies of scale' and 'internal diseconomies of scale'.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
Aerath said:
in short: producing more output to lower the cost of production.

agua.fuego

HSC
a.w.e.s.o.m.e-o said:
VERY GOOD! which was why my reason for finding it ever-so-amusing was "just because..." :p.

But honestly, I just find it amazing how past civilisations lived
Our ancient lessons are just awesome. I agree with the whole civilization thingy but what I like most about Ancient is that it's so relaxed, our teacher is really good. And we have a small class. It's a class though where, yeah, you don't even need a reason to love it.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
absolutely NOT society. worst ever subject. might be alright with a decent teacher, but at my school, it blows.
year 11 modern, mainly due to my teacher who i lost in year 12, and now modern is not really interesting at all.
probably history extension, because my year 11 modern teacher is the teacher haha. and that my class is so small that we end up on really random topics, like how dr. suess books are a metaphor for british imperialism haha.

patty4848

HSC
It has to be Ext 2 English. No restrictions on content - you get to do what YOU want to do, and are passionate about.
Nothing is more interesting than doing what YOU want to do

agua.fuego

HSC
patty4848 said:
It has to be Ext 2 English. No restrictions on content - you get to do what YOU want to do, and are passionate about.
Nothing is more interesting than doing what YOU want to do
So what DO you do in Ext. 2 English? I want to do it next year (based on the novella that we - apparently - have to write :p). Besides that what else is there? Is it better than Ext. 1?

VenomP

HSC
I'd have to say either English or Chinese.

Atm, we're studying Othello, and it has totally changed what I think about Shakespearean plays. This one has a really intriguing plot and I just really like it.

Chinese has always been an interest of mine. Kind of hard to explain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)